2; awkward sleepover.

Voices faintly spoke from the small TV that hung up on the wall, over that the sound of ice against glass took over. Taehyung let out a sigh as he sipped on the coke mixed with whiskey. He sat with a loose white tee skipping over his shoulders and some tight boxers that was covered by the top. He had one leg propped up and an arm resting on top of it, his eyes were hooded and teary.

It always hit him hard whenever Jeongguk made the smallest comments, he felt ashamed of himself. He'd wish he make a new friend sometimes, but Jeongguk was a sweet guy towards him aside from the homophobia, he was kind, understanding, caring and treated him like he mattered the most to him. Because of that he felt afraid he'd speak up against him and he'd lose Jeongguk.

Jeongguk was all Taehyung had and was the only person keeping him sane, he had no one else to talk to. His parents back home were too busy with work and he has trouble making new friends, he's been stuck with Jeongguk since nursery.

Suddenly, knocking was heard from his door which made Taehyung jump, "Taehyung?! Are you in there?" Jeongguk called out and crossed his arms as he waited for a response.

"Yeah! I just got out the shower so wait a second!" Taehyung lied. He scrambled onto his feet and grabbed the alcohol to hide from Jeongguk, he didn't want to deal all the questions about why he was drinking. Once he had hid it, he grabbed some perfume and sprayed it all over himself before rushing back to open the door.

"Finally," Jeongguk stood in front of the boy and motioned him to come out, "Let's go buy snacks and continue the sleepover, I've come all the way here so you don't need to worry about moving," Jeongguk gave him a sweet smile, the corner of his eyes wrinkled.

Taehyung returned the smile and nodded, he put on some flip flops since it's dark outside and the shops aren't that far away from them. Jeongguk yawned placing an arm around Taehyung's neck, dragging him around which made Taehyung whine.

"You're gonna suffocate me!" He laughed doing the same back to Jeongguk who dramatically acted as if he was choking. Their laughter died down when they stepped outside, instead they shivered at the night breeze, especially Jeongguk who was wearing shorts.

"Let's hurry and then we can play," Jeongguk pushed him forward with a grin, Taehyung glared back at him and reached out to push him too. But, Jeongguk laughed and grabbed his arms to stop him.

They continued to mess around until they stepped into a store. Inside was quite empty, just a group of students and a worker. Taehyung dragged Jeongguk over to where the crisps and fizzy drinks were, and so were the group of students.

"Oh, Jeongguk!" One of them called out. Taehyung turned to Jeongguk with a confused face, he only grew more confused when his best friend grinned and walked over to them to do a handshake.

"Is this the Taehyung you've been talking about," All eyes were now on Taehyung who glanced at Jeongguk for comfort, "Aw, he's so cute," They joked making the group laugh.

"Leave him alone, and yes he is," Jeongguk scoffed not liking the way Taehyung was being complimented, "Stop acting gay," He jokingly pushed the boy.

"Ew I'm not! You're gay," He pushed Jeongguk back who looked offended and shook his head defensively, "Yes you are! We saw you getting all touchy with this cutie here," They teased purposefully intertwining hands with their friends.

Taehyung let out a quiet sigh and stared at the snacks in front of him with his head hung low, he clenched his fists beside his thighs as he listened to Jeongguk argue back and forth and laugh at homophobic jokes.

They're all fucking gay, the brunette rolled his eyes and began to pick up food for himself. He heard footsteps step in a girl talking loudly to a boy.

"It's the lesbian and fag!" Jeongguk yelled surprising Taehyung who snapped his up to him with disbelief.

"Shut up ugly boy, and don't even start Theo, your name itself sounds like a hate crime," The girl glared walking over to a freezer section with her friend.

Taehyung immediately began to admire the two of them, the way she stood up without hesitation and how the other boy looked unbothered and just stuck a middle finger up. He wished he was them, appearance wise too.

He's so hot, Taehyung forgot to blink as he stared at the stranger. Jeongguk noticed him looking dazed and followed his gaze over to the blonde boy.

"Go eat some pussy or something," Theo spat. The worker looked up with gritted teeth and began to walk over.

"I'm sorry, but you're going to have to leave the store. We don't tolerate homophobia," The man pointed at the door, not sparing a glance to Taehyung.

"Make us," Jeongguk towered over him, getting cheers from his friends behind them. Taehyung inhaled sharply and walked over.

"You should seriously leave," Taehyung softly whispered, fear coated his deep voice which didn't go unnoticed. It was clear Jeongguk was now upset; his eyes were narrowed and his jaw tensed.

"We'll meet you outside," At that, the group walked out purposefully bumping into Taehyung who helplessly pushed himself into shelves. The pain on his shoulder lingered for a few seconds and so did his eyes on the back of Jeongguk's head, he expected to see him wait outside as he said so but, he continued to walk further away.

Why was he so defensive? Is he gay? Jeongguk quietly walked beside his friends, feeling bad for ditching Taehyung for them.

"Dude, what's wrong with your friend? Seriously so annoying," Theo mumbled to Jeongguk who just shrugged not wanting to agree with him, "Is friends with them weirdos or something?"

"No, he's got some social problem so he can't even make new friends," Jeongguk laughed. He did feel a little bad, he wondered what Taehyung would think if he knew that he laughs at him behind his back.

"He's fucking weird bro," Another irritatedly spat as they made their way over to the dorms.

Jeongguk watched them separate and he stood by the pathway leading over to the door, building for Taehyung, he waited patiently for him. It took about another 15 minutes until Taehyung showed up with a bag of food, he smiled at Jeongguk who awkwardly smiled back.

"Why didn't you wait for me?" Taehyung asked stopping in front of the boy who rubbed the back of his neck.

"Um, I have to go back so I'll see you tomorrow at the party yeah?" Jeongguk didn't answer making Taehyung frown.

"Why at the party? Are you not walking to class with me in the morning?" Taehyung's eyes turned glassy, a red shaft appearing on his nose. Doe eyes stared up at Jeongguk who cleared his throat and looked away.

"No, I'm gonna be somewhere else,"

Ugh I just wanna write angst 🙄😒