32: comfort person.

Taehyung gripped onto his chest tightly, cornered up in their bed which he had messed up from the amount of times he tried to lay down and sleep. Of course, all his attempts failed and instead he was trying to contain his rapid breathing.

No thoughts were processing or brewing his mind, the difficult to breathe had consumed him as a whole and it's all he could focus on. His mouth was parted to gasp for air that was let out equally as fast. That made his chest ache, ache in a way he rarely ever felt. It's as if someone was piling bricks onto him.

When the dorm door unlocking was heard, his mouth shut immediately and he reluctantly let go of his shirt to appear fine. He didn't want Jeongguk to deal with the messy state he was in, especially now that he saw how upset Jeongguk already looked.

"What's wrong? How are you sick?" Jeongguk asked approaching Taehyung who held his breath and jolted everytime he hiccuped due to how hard he had been crying, "Let me check your temperature," Jeongguk tiredly sat down and placed a hand against his forehead. The boy wasn't that warm.

He lied? Jeongguk sat there in silence for a few seconds, staring at Taehyung who kept his head ducked and let out shaky breaths. The image of Taehyung hiding his phone from him reappeared and some assumptions he wished wasn't true began to pop up.

"Let me see your phone," Jeongguk demanding, mentally wincing at how harsh he sounded. He could tell his tone was hurtful when Taehyung briefly looked up at him with an unreadable expression.

"N-no," Taehyung breathed out, avoiding Jeongguk's fierce gaze.

"Why? What are you hiding on there?" Jeongguk frowned when the boy denied. Taehyung said nothing, not because he had nothing to say but because he couldn't talk without needing to breakdown, "I want to see Taehyung, give me your phone," at this point he was driven by anger, he knew Taehyung deserved privacy but he didn't care right now.

Taehyung shook his head and slipping his hand into his pocket to grab the device. God, Taehyung wouldn't know what to do or say if Jeongguk found out about Ivan.

"No-"

"What the fuck are you hiding?!" Jeongguk suddenly snapped causing Taehyung to flinch and fearfully gasp, "Fuck I've been doing everything to stay patient with you thinking I'm rushing shit, but no you've got some fucking problem with being me, what are you hiding then? Someone else?" The words really did hurt, even more so since Taehyung had never seen such a side from Jeongguk.

"I-I'm not cheating," Taehyung felt his bottom lip tremble and a sob almost leave him. And it did as a yelp when Jeongguk suddenly grabbed his wrist to yank out his hand, "Stop!" He cried out fearfully.

"Give me your phone!" Jeongguk gripped tighter and eventually pulled the boys hand out that gripped onto the treasure.

"Jeongguk stop, stop you're hurting me!" Taehyung screamed using all his strength to pull away from the rough hands. His phone fell from his grip since now all he could feel was a strong pain and wetness.

Jeongguk stood up and took a deep breath, covering his face with his hands as he tried to lower his anger. He silently walked towards the bathroom with gritted teeth and slammed the door unintentionally behind him.

Taehyung flinched at the loud sound and broke down into raw sobs that shook his body intensely. Aside from Jeongguk finding out about Ivan, another fear built up after the aggressiveness. Could Jeongguk be like his ex?