26; adjusting to changes.

Thunder rumbled causing Taehyung to scream, running behind Jeongguk who was giggling as he held a pizza box that Taehyung kindly put his jacket over in order to keep it from getting wet.

"Why did you decide to get pizza at this time?!" Taehyung screamed whilst trying his best not to fall, his hair was completely soaked and dripping. Jeongguk merely glanced back at him and smiled at how cute his boyfriend looked with a red nose, leaving him no room to think of a reply to his question.

Eventually they arrived at the dorms again, a few students also walked in completely drenched and complaining about the sudden storm. Jeongguk frowned when he saw a certain male that rang a few alarms and caused him to reach out for Taehyung.

"We should take a shower." Taehyung suggested completely oblivious to what was going on, even to the hand Jeongguk had held out for him protectively.

Together? Oh god no, that's kinky and creepy. Jeongguk cringed at the thoughts he was having and turned to Taehyung who had already made his way towards the stairs and go to their dorm rooms. Would he though? Fuck no stop, don't move so fast. He shook his head and continued to walk behind Taehyung.

"Tae, slow down," Jeongguk shut the dorm door behind him and glanced at Taehyung who was quick to remove his top and grab one of Jeongguk's hoodies laying on the bed. Immediately butterflies flew in his stomach at how much of a boyfriend Taehyung seemed.

Meanwhile, Taehyung blushed feeling Jeongguk's stares on him, and smiled at how innocent they were. Unlike before, he didn't get a burn on his skin but instead felt a feeling of love coat him.

"Okay let's eat, I'll shower tomorrow I'm too hungry ,"Taehyung eventually turned to Jeongguk who hummed and placed the pizza box down on the table, "Are you not gonna change?" He tilted his head cringing at the wet Jeongguk sit down on the dry sheets.

"Nah, I'll just sleep naked," Jeongguk mumbled as he continued to eye Taehyung removing his damp trousers leaving him in just his boxers. Eventually, he had to look away when Taehyung sat down in front of him with

"What are you thinking about? You keep staring blankly," Taehyung questioned as he opened the box up and almost moaned at the smell of still warm pizza slices.

You. Jeongguk felt a blush grow on his cheeks, "Just thinking about what to do tomorrow since we still have one day left of these holidays," He lied and also reached out for a slice.

"Aren't you tired after all that driving, though? You should spend the day resting. I'll give you a shoulder and hand massage after we finish eating," Taehyung suggested eagerly, Jeongguk could only nod. Who could say no to someone so cute?

God, his cheeks are just so puffy when he eats I want to squeeze them. Jeongguk couldn't take his eyes away, and Taehyung couldn't do the same either. Both of their eyes were glued to each other and smiles were plastered loosely on their faces.

"Do you miss back with our parents already? Or is it just me?" Taehyung broke the comfortable silence as he finished a slice.

"Just you, it started getting boring there and I couldn't do much with you because our parents kept throwing parties and shit," Jeongguk bitterly spoke with a frown on his face.

Taehyung giggled, "We were at home most of the time, together," He corrected making Jeongguk playfully roll his eyes and look away embarrassed.

Eventually they had finished eating and Taehyung groaned at how full he felt, and how tired he was starting to grow. Jeongguk grabbed one of the wipes that came with the pizza box and wiped his hands whilst Taehyung did the same.