38; regrets and blushing.

Taehyung stirred awake to the feeling of pounding in his head. He could feel Jeongguk in his arms, softly breathing against his neck which made him smile instantly.

He slowly moved away from him and placed a kiss against his cheek. For a second he felt okay, until the nauseous feeling swarmed his body.

He placed a hand against his mouth, rushing to the toilet to throw up however nothing came out. He groaned shut the bathroom door deciding to stay in there until Jeongguk had to also go to the toilet.

Whilst standing around, his phone began to buzz in his pocket. To his surprise, it was his mother calling him.

Why is she- oh shit. Taehyung immediately remember his rambling from last night. Regret came in waves and he hesitantly picked up the phone.

"Hello?" He gulped and wondered around nervously.

"How are you feeling now? Do you still feel upset about Jeongguk?" A worried northerly voice replied.

"I'm fine, I was just having a moment last night," He nervously laughed, stopping in front of the bathroom mirror. His eyes widened at the hickies and scratches on his neck, a blush forming too.

"I was thinking Tae, are you sure you want to be with him?"

Taehyung frowned, "Yeah? Mum, I love him I don't care how bad I get I'm not going to leave him."

The woman hummed and let out a sigh, "Have you two found a place then?" She didn't sound too happy about it which made Taehyung upset.

"Yeah we have, hopefully we move in their soon because I can't deal with the dorms," Taehyung nibbled on his bottom lip and waited patiently for what his mother had to say.

"I'd like to see it with you two for when you finish school, with your father," She spoke and a small silence followed after, "And I just want to talk to Jeongguk,"

"I'll tell him once he wakes up, we have school today so I can't talk," Taehyung felt the urge to throw up again, he placed a hand over his mouth and looked up at the ceiling.

"Okay, call me when you're free, bye," the second the call ended Taehyung rushed to kneel over the toilet, tears dwelling in his eyes at the stinging sensation in his throat.

Mrs. Kim placed the phone down on her counter, staring at her husband who stirred some coffee in front for her. A gentle smile lifted on her face when the cup was placed on the counter.

"Why do you need to talk to him?" Mr. Kim asked whilst munching on a protein bar, frowning at how horrible it tasted.

"Jeongguk and Taehyung are dating," She heavily breathed out, nibbling on her bottom lip nervously and tapping the mug. Mr. Jeon stopped chewing for a few seconds before humming.

"Do I need to give him the dad talk?" He joked, clearing his throat when the woman didn't laugh.

"I'm worried. You know what Jeongguk was like, how could he suddenly switch up and date him?" She finally looked up at the man who sighed placing his phone down.

"How do you know it was sudden? Maybe he changed and proved himself worthy. Taehyung didn't date anyone after Minhyuk from how heartbroken he was, clearly the boys done something," He sincerely spoke, admiring the woman who hummed.

"I don't know, as long as he's happy I don't care who he dates but is he? On the phone he-" The woman was suddenly cut off by the doorbell ringing.

Mr. Jeon walked over and opened it to reveal the boy he was just talking about, "Oh Minhyuk!" He chuckled inviting him warmly.

"Oh hello, what brings you here so suddenly?" The woman chuckled and stood up to hug the boy who returned it warmly.

"I'm sorry it was sudden, but I just got a new phone and I wanted to come say hi and also get everyone's numbers," He smiled at the two who hummed and reached for their phones.

"Are you hungry?" The man asked and nodded when Minhyuk shook his head, "You're finishing your second year aren't you? How's that going?"

"Good, just planning for the holidays now," He laughed, "How's Taehyung and Jeongguk? Are they not going to visit any time soon?" He asked with a sickly sweet smile, hiding his intentions.

"No, they're actually moving in together so they'll be busy with that!" Mrs. Kim chuckled as she handed back the boys phone, "The two have been friends for a lifetime and now they're dating so it would only make sense for them to move out,"

"Oh I see," Minhyuk clutched onto his phone tightly and cleared his throat, "Where are they moving?"

"We don't know, I think they're moving in just before their holidays so they can settle down during it," Mr. Jeon wrapped arm around his wife, "We're planning to see them soon to see where they're gone to stay now,"

"Oh I see, can I have Taehyung's number too?"

Brought him into book to have u guys stressing even tho I only have a few chaps left 😜