19; people change.

Jeongguk impatiently stood by the university gates, he had his phone ready for when Taehyung would text him to pick him up or tell him he's here. He felt like a father waiting for his lost child even though he looked like an extremely jealous boyfriend that was ready to punch Jimin's face in.

"Are you cold?" Jimin spoke up from in front of him, and the sight made him gasp. He had his hand intertwined with Taehyung's who was latched against his arm like a koala and pouting with pretty doe eyes.

"I forgot to bring a jacket, thank you for letting me borrow your clothes Jiminie," Taehyung smiled warmly at the boy.

What the hell? He's only meant to smile at me like that. Jeongguk gripped onto his phone and opened his mouth ready to say something, but Jimin dragged Taehyung right past him. "What the hell?!" He gawked dropping his arms helplessly.

"I can't believe this is happening," A familiar voice laughed behind him, Jeongguk turned around to see Jay laughing with an angry Theo glaring beside him, "Jeez, I'd give up if I were you," He sighed glancing at Theo who was clueless to everything going on.

"I'm not giving up! You don't even know if they're dating!" Jeongguk rolled his tongue against his cheek and brushed his hair back out of frustration. It was newly cut, he had woken up early for it today and wanted to see Taehyung's reaction.

"Oh so you actually like him?" Jay was surprised, Theo gasped loudly and began choking on air.

"Like who?! A boy?!" He scrunched his face up from how hard he was screaming, it caught the attention of a couple of students who immediately began talking among each other.

"Jeongguk likes a boy," They'd say shooting looks at the 'homophobic' boy who just looked around helplessly.

"Well done you idiot," Jeongguk glared at Theo who raised his hands in defence.

"I didn't even do anything, is it Taehyung? You like Taehyung?" Theo whispered this time and hummed when Jeongguk nodded, "I don't support it, if I were you I'd go for someone else. You're not datable at all, if you asked him out he'd say no," He discouraged without hesitation making Jay smack his back.

"What the hell? He will say yes," Jeongguk sounded confident, but a majority of him didn't even know if what he was saying was true.

"Fuck no he wouldn't, he's gonna say no. Even if he says yes, your relationship will be toxic because you're a dickhead and he's too scared," Theo frowned and turned to Jay for support, "Come on, the amount of times I've seen Taehyung cry whenever he left and how this guy doesn't even know how to be a boyfriend," He crossed his arms. Jeongguk felt disappointment suddenly fill him.

"He's right Jeon, yeah love whoever you want but it doesn't mean it's the right person. You should have been a better best friend before trying to be a boyfriend," Jay mumbled, however his expression dropped when he saw tears prickling Jeongguk's eyes,  "I'll help you though!" He frantically shook his hands.

Jeongguk nodded and began walking towards the building, "What do I do first?" He asked whilst Jay scratched his head knowing he had no experience.

I'm not letting him hurt Taehyung more. Theo gritted his teeth walking behind the two males.

Jeongguk noticed the glares shot his way through reflections causing alarms to ring inside of his head. I'm gonna prove that fucker wrong. He mentally scoffed and faced forward to the canteen doors.

"Here, eat this," Jimin held a spoon in front of Taehyung who ate the jelly hesitantly. He glanced at Jeongguk who walked through the doors irritated at the sight.

"I don't think I can eat anymore," Taehyung pushed the spoon back, pouting when Jimin glared at him, "I'm sorry but I've lost my appetite I don't want anymore," he muttered dropping his hands onto his thighs.

Jeongguk frowned at the news, he knew how much Taehyung loved to eat and began assuming the worst things that could of caused him to stop eating.

"Taehyung," He stopped behind him and startled the younger, "Let's go out and eat, we can skip class today," he held out a hand for Taehyung.

"Um no, he's staying with me," Jimin jumped in, smiling innocently when Taehyung snapped his head towards him with a glare.

"Why are you with him so much? Are you two dating?" Jeongguk clenched his hand into fists, worrying Taehyung.

"Not yet," Jimin smirked loving the fire flickering inside of Jeongguk's eyes, "Why? You got a problem with two men dating?" He dropped his spoon and placed a hand on top of Taehyung's, giving it a tight squeeze all whilst maintaining eye contact with him.

"No, date whoever you want but don't fucking go near him," Jeongguk yanked his best friend up by his shirt, bodies colliding with one another and a tear being heard from Taehuung's top.

Oh my fucking God, Taehyung breathed heavily keeping his head down whilst trying to register what had just happened. Even Jimin had grown silent.

"Let's go," Jeongguk placed an arm around his shoulder and began escorting him out the canteen, all eyes still on them.

Taehyung gulped and hesitantly looked up at Jeongguk like a guilty puppy, looking away when he saw how angry Jeongguk looked.

Does that mean he actually likes me?

I just want them to kiss already tbh