25; LEAVING.

Ik I said smut this chap but I don't want them to fuck at their parents houses so I'll do it next chap 😭 and pls let me get back into the flow of this book again first

Saying goodbye was something Taehyung had been beyond looking forward to, especially when leaving his parents. Sure he loved them, but he wished to be out of that place and back to the dorms with just Jeongguk and Jeongguk only.

Currently, he leaned against the car door watching Jeongguk hug his parents and then take a bag of gifts from their parents reluctantly. Taehyung had always found it cute how Jeongguk became so flustered and shy when receiving anything sweet such a gift or kiss.

A small smile lifted on Taehyung's mouth as he watched Jeongguk approach trying to ignore the crying behind him.

It only worked when Jeongguk felt his heart race at the way Taehyung was looking at him. A smile formed on his lips and he quickly got into the car so that Taehyung would.

"Fucking hell how many did they give?" Taehyung gasped at the massive plastic bag full of gifts ranging from clothes to food.

"How do they have so much money," Jeongguk mumbled as he threw the bag behind onto the back seats and started the car up, "I'd kiss you right now but they're probably watching us leave," Jeongguk sighed turning to Taehyung who had paused and turned red.

"Yeah they are so hurry up," He teared his gaze away and bit his lips, feeling a hungry stare set on them. The car starting up startled him slightly, he couldn't help but smile when Jeongguk really did hurry up and pull out the drive way.

Jeongguk noticed that and felt embarrassment form inside of him, but he played it off by placing a hand on top of his boyfriends thigh and giving it a light squeeze to provoke a reaction. He expected a laugh or whine, not a heavy sigh and a hand to be placed on top of his.

God, he's so cute I want to stay with him like this forever. Jeongguk attempted to keep his eyes on the road, but it was hard with someone so pretty bedside him. He wished for the drive back to be shorter just so he could hold Taehyung in his arms.

Can he stop staring at me this is so stressful. Taehyung swallowed dryly and gave Jeongguk's hand a light squeeze to pull him out of the trance he had caused. Luckily, it worked.

"When we get back do you want to go out or eat in?" Jeongguk turned to Taehyung who hummed thinking carefully.

"Eat in, how would you have the energy to go out?" Taehyung frowned at Jeongguk who let out a chuckle.

"I would because it's with you," He smiled softly, "Shit our holidays end in like 2 days as well," he sighed running his tattooed hand through his hair.

"So? We'll still see each other?" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"I know but," Jeongguk nibbled on his bottom lip nervously, "But I'll have to act like I'm just a friend with you, I don't want to do that," He sighed feeling an idiot already for saying that.

"You don't have to if you don't want to, I just didn't want to tell anyone because you know–" Taehyung paused, hesitating a little, "People still think you're homophobic and what if you don't like the idea of having-"

"What?" Jeongguk's face morphed in annoyance and his head briefly snapped towards Taehyung, "Tae, why the fuck would I not like that? God, I don't know how I'm gonna prove it but I really do like you and I don't care what people will think of me and if they'll support it, I'm gonna be with you no matter what-"

"No I know! It's just that it's a big change for you and it's gonna feel weird and there's gonna be so many different reactions and stuff I don't want it to upset you," Taehyung hadn't noticed he was squeezing Jeongguk's hand so tight, "And I know you said you won't care but it's not easy to forget and ignore stuff people say about your sexuality, it really does stick," He let out a shaky breath and stared down at his feet.

Jeongguk then began to realise what Taehyung was feeling, the boy was projecting his fears onto Jeongguk. He was already targeted for his sexuality and being known to have a boyfriend could enhance that.

Does he still think about the stuff I said before?

I'm so sorry for this shit filler chap I'll try fix my writing Ugh this is why I hate going on hiatus 😭