7; the good and the bad

Chapter is actually shit xx

The two arrived home late due to the long movie, their plans for the next day were thrown away completely and found themselves knocked out in their seats. Taehyung sat in their psychology class fast asleep on the desk whilst Jeongguk was in bed oversleeping.

"Theo, I need to talk to you," A hand grabbed the boy who was making his way over to the class, Theo turned around with a sigh and met Jay, "What you're doing seriously isn't right, you need to delete the recording," He advised and removed his hand from him. A couple of students walked past giving him some questionable looks or muttered a couple of greetings.

Theo rolled his eyes, "The only thing that isn't right was that Jeongguk talked shit about his best friend, Taehyung deserves to know what type of person he is," The corner of his thin lips formed into a smirk, he whipped his head behind him for a brief second to check if Taehyung had woken up yet.

"Don't pretend like you give a shit about Taehyung, yeah Jeongguk did wrong but telling Taehyung won't do any good. He'll get seriously hurt, especially since Jeongguk is someone he cherishes," Jay was desperate, so desperate Theo was confused as to why he cared so much, "And he's already dealing with other things Jeongguk says," he finished off.

"Then this will make him leave Jeongguk alone, it'll do everyone a favour. Now get to lessons you're going to be late," Theo patted his back and turned on his heel, a smirk formed on his face as he walked into the classroom to see the boy sitting up from his nap.

Taehyung glanced to the door and gave an awkward smile to the male, his eyes shot back down and he began to feel intimidated. He never talked to Jeongguk's friends unless the boy was actually there, which he wasn't.

Where the hell is everyone? Taehyung rubbed his eyes and bit back a yawn, he began to take out his supplies and occasionally looked at the door to see if either Jeongguk or Jimin would show up.

"Taehyung," A voice suddenly spoke making Taehyung jump and shoot his head up, it was Theo, "Can I have your number? I have everyone in the groups but yours so I don't to feel like I'm not including you," his honeyed voice chirped. Taehyung hesitantly nodded and took the phone that was held in front of him, at that moment Jeongguk walked with a hunched back and tired eyes.

"What are you two doing?" His voice was raspy and his hair was messy, the two boys looked at him in surprise, "What? Is it a secret?" Jeongguk dropped down onto the chair beside Theo and peered over to see what was going on.

"No, you just look like a zombie," Taehyung pointed at the terrible puffy eyes with his eyebrows wrinkled in worry, it made Jeongguk's heart flutter at how beautiful he looked staring at his wrecked face.

"Right yeah I didn't get much sleep, I had to run all the way here and still made it before our teacher," He cleared his throat and sat up straight, proudness began to fill up inside of him when Taehyung giggled. He was so concentrated on it that he didn't see the look of disgust Theo had shot him.

"Lucky for you this class is only two hours so you can go home earlier," Taehyung smiled with bright eyes. Jeongguk was stuck in them, he began to curse at himself and try to pull away but it was so hard.

"Do you want to have a sleepover? We haven't had a proper one for a while now," Jeongguk decided to keep the convo going. There was a look of uncertainty on Taehyung's face, but the latter agreed anyway, "Yours or mine?"

"Mine," At that, the two stopped talking and began working instead. Jeongguk however, he was too distracted by his thoughts.

Do I like him? It's wrong to like a man this isn't who I should be. Jeongguk bounced his leg up and down rapidly, it could be just phase because I've only hung out with him. How will I accept myself like this?

Eventually, lessons finally ended for the three. Taehyung decided to visit Jimin's dorm before meeting up with Jeongguk.

Why the hell has he been hanging out with me so much for the past couple days? His hair bounced as he happily walked to the building not far from his. As he inched closer, a loud ping from his phone caused him to pause in his tracks briefly. He pulled out his phone and was confused when he saw a text from Theo.

Theo
u might wanna hear this
▶️————

Taehyung connected his AirPods and played the audio with a furrowed eyebrows.

"Taehyung first of all is loud and annoying, I know it sounds super simple but god I can hear him fucking laugh from across the cafeteria," Riel started off with an irritated tone, "And he's so sensitive too, he sits there with his stupid shaking hands and then puts his head down like an idiot when someone says something he doesn't like," He scoffed.

His heart for some reason dropped to the pit of his stomach and his ears began to burn.

"And he acts like a child, he's in uni and he still finds fascination in toys, stupid shows, and he literally giggles like a little girl when he sees something cool," Sam spat bitterly and cleared his throat, "Oh! And he's so feminine too, like man up, you know?"

Insecurity began to swarm inside of him and his breath started to fasten, he looked around to see if anyone else was listening.

"Yeah, but toys are pretty cool though I still play Lego with my little sister,"

"I haven't known him that long so I don't have much to say,"

"Um, yeah he is really childish, he still needs someone to hold onto when he sleeps because he gets nightmares or something,"

Jeongguk? Seriously? Taehyung was shocked, he had done so much to get Jeongguk's validation and approval. He hid his sexuality, dressed in a way he liked yet his 'best friend' was jumping into the conversation.

"Why does he get nightmares?"

Taehyung already knew Jeongguk wouldn't tell them since he never told anyone about it aside from his parents.

So many questions were running through his mind, he felt confused and upset with himself. If Jeongguk disliked him so much, why did he bother hanging out with him? The biggest question was bothering him more.

What should I do about the sleepover?

I want angst