17; dinner date

"Wake up!" Taehyung shoved the boy who groaned smacking his hands away, "Come on you've slept all day let's go," he whined sitting down on the bed.

"Where the hell do you wanna go?" Jeongguk sat up with a tear stained face catching Taehyung by surprise, "What?" He quirked an eyebrow.

"Nothing, let's go out to eat," Taehyung suggested whilst Jeongguk blinked away his tiredness, "We could have like a fancy dinner, I'm so bored of life so I need something new and exciting," He stared at Jeongguk with puppy eyes, smiling when Jeongguk groaned and sat up.

"Fine, but I'm not dressing up or waiting for you so let's go now," Jeongguk extended his hand out for Taehyung who stared at it confused, "What? Are you not supposed to act like a couple for fancy dinners?" He grabbed Taehyung's hand and pulled both of them up.

"A-are we?" Taehyung felt his face burn up as he was dragged around like a doll.

"What? A couple or acting like one?" Jeongguk stopped in front of the door, inches away from Taehyung who was shocked by the sudden confidence.

"The last one obviously dumbass," He scoffed and stepped out of the door first, Jeongguk smiled like a fool behind him and almost swayed their hands out of happiness.

"Oh yeah, did you get the call about your grandparents?" His eyes lit up at the idea of reuniting with their family together.

"Yeah, I don't really wanna go though," Taehyung mumbled slowly going down the stairs as he became more absorbed in his thoughts.

"Why not? We can finally go out somewhere! I thought you loved visiting them?" Jeongguk watched Taehyung almost stumble down the stairs causing him to worriedly pull him back.

"Just not as excited anymore, guess I'm too grown up to care about seeing them," Taehyung tiredly yawned and turned to Jeongguk who hummed whilst staring down at his lips.

"Do you wanna get ice cream after? Before we come back?" He finally pulled his eyes away and opened the dorm door for him.

"Yes!" He beamed and almost jumped on his feet.

"You're so cute," Jeongguk chuckled patting the boys head, Taehyung looked at him surprised and with a blush.

"Ew, you do know homosexuality is a mental illness," A kid scoffed stopping in front of the two. Taehyung recognised the boy and removed his hand from Jeongguk, stepping back a little.

"Who the fuck even are you?" Jeongguk clenched his jaw and crossed his arms.

"Ivan, and you're Jeongguk? Sam told me you hate gay people too," He stuck out a hand which Jeongguk hesitantly reached out for.

"U-um you can catch up once you're done," Taehyung pushed past him and ran off in a random direction. He felt his breathing grow rapidly as he neared a random tree with a ledge beside it. He ran past until he was on a bridge above a motorway, there was graffiti on lampposts or electricity boxes along with broken alcohol bottles.

Taehyung felt trapped, just when he thought he had broken free from the drama with Jeongguk it grew back again. He found himself panicking over Jeongguk talking to his 'friends' that fed false information about him. Maybe he should have dropped him like he first thought of, and he wouldn't be here crouching on the floor to take deep breaths.

God I'm so sensitive, I probably looked so stupid running off like that. He hiccuped wiping his tears roughly. Man why isn't it just getting better? I thought I said I'd be happy now. He threw his head back to stare up at the setting sky.

"Tae!" Jeongguk yelled from a few feet away causing Taehyung to jump. The boy stood up and turned to the running Jeongguk, "Why the hell did you run off? Are you okay?" He stopped in front of the teary eyed younger, droplets falling out like diamonds. Panic settled inside of Jeongguk, eyes panning across Tahyung's face.

"I-I don't like it when you talk to them, I know I'm sensitive and weird but please just stop talking to them it makes me feel h-horrible and it's like you don't even care that they make fun of me all the time," Taehyung sobbed clenching his fists against his thighs letting all his walls crash down.

"Tae, I'm sorry I really forgot and I do care I promise I—"

"The thing is you will," Taehyung sniffed, "You always talk about me with them too, making fun of me for being childish, needing someone to sleep with and you let them talk as if it doesn't matter. I don't even know why I'm crying to you right now, I just know you're gonna go back and laugh at how I cry over small—"

"Taehyung, I won't. I'm sorry for not shutting them up but I swear I do care about you, more than anything. Please stop crying?" He softly spoke staring gently into Taehyung's teary eyes.

"I'm sorry for ruining the mood," Taehyung used the back of his hand to wipe his wet face.

"It's fine, it's my fault I should've told him off or something, do you still want to go out? We can go back," Jeongguk bent down a little since Taehyung had ducked his head to hide his face.

"I don't want to ruin this, I'm sorry let's just go I'll stop crying, I was being stupid," Taehyung finally looked up and forced a slight unbelievable smile.

Jeongguk let out a sigh, "You weren't stupid I shouldn't have let them act like that towards you, let's go back yeah? We can always go back another time," He held out a hand for Taehyung who shook his head not wanting to go back,"You're not ruining anything Tae, come on we can have fun at the dorm too," he smiled warmly.

"Are you sure? You won't tell them to laugh?" Taehyung sniffed and smiled when Jeongguk nodded.

"It's sad you think I'd do that to you," Jeongguk mumbled and forcefully intertwined his hand with Taehyung's.

You would, if you knew I was gay.

Ughhh my mood has been horrible since the start of this month idk what to do might  💀‼️

Jk jk idk why I said that I'm crazayyy 😜😜😜😞😱😈😢‼️😁