37; alcohol spillage.

"What do you mean you're going out with Jimin all night? Tae, we just got back and we still have school tomorrow you won't be able to stay awake," Jeongguk held Taehyung by his hand who groaned and continued pull away.

"I'll be back before 12 am, that means I'll get 8 hours of sleep! And so what if I miss tomorrow, we're finishing school soon now anyway," Taehyung managed to escape from Jeongguk who looked like he was on the verge of throwing a fit.

"Is Jimin your best friend or me? You should be staying with me!" Jeongguk desperately pleaded, sounding like a child throwing a fit.

"Technically Jimin is my best friend because you're now my boyfriend,"

"I can be both!" Jeongguk reached to pull Taehyung onto the bed who just laughed and made his way to the door.

"Night!" He teasingly waved before shutting the door behind him.

Jeongguk sat back down on the bed in defeat, falling onto the mattress with a frown. He sighed and covered his face knowing he'd spend the next four hours waiting for Taehyung to come back.

-

Taehyung silently gagged as he drank whatever number shot he had, ducking his head in his arms to cover his face from everyone else.

His head shot up when his phone suddenly began to ring, he couldn't exactly tell who the caller was but he guessed it was Jeongguk and picked up.

"Hello? Jeongguk it's only 11-"

"Tae!" A motherly voice spoke on the other end making Taehyung's eyes widen, "What's that noise in the back? It's so loud,"

"Hang on," Taehyung quickly stood up rushing to the club bathrooms and locking himself into a cubicle, "Why'd you call me?"

"Why do you sound like that? Is there something wrong with your phone your voice sounds weird,"

"I..." Taehyung looked around and pinched the bridge of his nose whilst trying to think of an excuse, "I dropped it earlier so the mic is probably fu- messed up,"

"Oh! Well I was calling to ask you about how your school year is ending soon, do you want to come and visit soon?"

Taehyung didn't. For some reason he dreaded being everywhere, "I can't, I'll be busy...moving out with Jeongguk," he slowly spoke whilst pushing down the toilet seat with his foot.

"Oh," There was disappointment laced in her voice, "You're still going to move in with him? Tae, what about when you get married? Where will he go?"

"To the honeymoon," Taehyung sat down and leaned against the toilet drunkenly. His stomach was churning with all the alcohol in his system and the last thing he ate which was hours ago.

"What?"

"Where else would he go? You're meant to marry your boyfriend aren't you? That's what you and dad did," Taehyung spoke with a pout not processing the fact he was revealing everything, "How did he propose to you? I want Jeongguk to do the same for me- mum I really really want to marry Jeongguk, he's so cute and he's such a good boyfriend I feel so bad,"

There was silence on the other end whilst the boy continued to ramble about his love for Jeongguk. After a while, Taehyung grew silent too his head rested against the cubicle and eyes stared at nothing.

"Feel bad about what?" the woman finally spoke on the other end, her voice shaking.

"Jeongguk's such a good person, mum, he does everything for me and even cries when I cry. He always takes care of me even if I'm a little sick or upset," Taehyung felt tears dwell in his eyes, "But I still don't feel happy, I like him so much but I still feel so miserable, and I don't know why and I don't want it to hurt Jeongguk,"

"Tae, if you explain it to Jeongguk I'm sure he'll understand."

"I burden him so much with my problems already, I don't want to anymore," Taehyung sniffed wiping his tears.

-

Where the hell is he? Jeongguk checked the time again, frowning when it was an odd twenty minutes past twelve am. He didn't have Jimin's number so he couldn't ask about him, and Taehyung's phone would just say he's busy.

Jeongguk opened up Instagram and clicked on Taehyung's account. He guessed they must've followed each other so he began to search up his name.

Yes! He mentally cheered when he was right. He began to type immediately and prayed for the boy to reply equally as fast.

jk
where is tae

jimin
Why would I know
He's your boyfriend
😈

jk
he said he's out drinking with you
and has been for the past 4 hours

jimin
I've been with my man the whole 4 hours
He lied aw
hopefully he's cheating on you

jk
go fuck urself

jimin
nah I'll ask joon

Jeongguk snapped up from his phone when the door suddenly opened, Taehyung stumbling through rather loudly. He dropped his phone onto the bed and rushed over to him, taking him gently into is arms.

Taehyung made a small whimper as his body connected with Jeongguk's. The other shut the door behind him and carefully lead him towards the bed.

"Oh hell no, I am not having sex with you I am taken," Taehyung stumbled over Jeongguk's feet, dropping onto the bed softly, "Can I have another shot?"

"How many have you had?" Jeongguk stood on the end of the bed with his arms crossed and equally crossed face looking down at Taehyung.

Taehyung was horribly drunk, eyes barely staying open and body constantly falling back down as he attempted sit up.

"Hello? Jeongguk can you pick me up someone's hitting on me," Taehyung placed his hand on his cheek, falling onto the bed this time not getting back up.

"I'm already here," Jeongguk rolled his eyes and watched the boy open his eyes steadily and stare at him, "Why did you lie that you were with Jimin?"

Taehyung's head tilted in confusion, like a puppy, before he spoke again, "Who?"

Jeongguk sighed and rubbed his face tiredly, "God, what am I going to do with you?" He muttered under his breath searching for some water.

"Fuck me," Taehyung smirked.

Jeongguk shot him a glare before walking back to the end of the bed with a water bottle in his hands, "Here," he handed the bottle to Taehyung.

The boy opened his mouth, doe eyes staring up at Jeongguk who gulped and began to unscrew the bottle.

"No," Taehyung closed his mouth before pointing at Jeongguk's crotch, then opening it again.

This is gonna be a long night.

I remember in April when I got drunk  and I was so drunk I threw up all over the floor until I was on the verge of passing out 

And I was cleaning it up whilst literally passing out and then I just died and woke up the next day and cleaned it all up with pain and anguish

Haven't drunk since 😁