41; goodbyes.

"Can't believe we're entering our second year," Jimin whispered to Taehyung who nodded with a frown.

"I'm turning 19 now," Taehyung whined, "I wanna stay 18 forever," he pouted turning to Jimin who agreed doing the same.

"Tae," Jeongguk suddenly pulled Taehyung away from the line that was walking to the assembly hall.

"What are you doing? We need to go-"

"It's just an assembly, we need to pack," Jeongguk intertwined his hand with Taehyung's freely, noticing how people were whispering about them.

"We could've done that after," Taehyung whined as they exited the university building. Jeongguk just rolled his eyes whilst making his way to the dorms.

"Have you booked a motel until we can move in properly?" Jeongguk asked the boy who shook his head, "Dumbass,"

"Shut up," Taehyung glared at the boy smirked.

"Make me," Jeongguk pulled the boy up the stairs, glancing back to see him blushing.

Once they entered they began to pack instantly, going as fast as they could since they had to be done by tomorrow and there was a lot to pack.

Taehyung walked over to their desk, picking up everything and placing it in a bag. His hand stopped at a framed photo of them and a smile lifted on his face. Jeongguk had kept the picture of them since they were young.

"Why do you have my hoodie in your suitcase?" Jeongguk noticed the red and black hoodie which Taehyung wore often.

"That's mine," Taehyung defensively placed a hand on top of the clothing.

"No it's mine, it literally doesn't even fit you!"

"Oh so you're calling me fat," Taehyung started again making Jeongguk sigh.

"No, never mind keep it," He mumbled glaring at Taehyung who grinned and zipped up his suitcase, "How are you done already?"

"I actually just wear your clothes all the time, so I never buy new ones," Taehyung sheepishly smiled whilst Jeongguk shook his head in disbelief.

"I'm going to start charging you for every hoodie I lose," Jeongguk joked, shoving the rest of his clothes in there.

"You need to fold them dumbass," Taehyung gently pushed the boy away and began to redo everything this time neater. Jeongguk watched him fondly and wrapped his arms around his back.

"Are you going to do anything tonight?"

"Um, go to the motel?" Taehyung answered confused.

"No, I mean like say bye to Jimin or something," Jeongguk laughed.

"Oh, no he's going to come visit anyway so I don't need to," Taehyung smiled, "I don't need to say bye to my best friend I'm gonna see him like so many times,"

"What?" Jeongguk frowned, "But I'm your best friend," he pulled away from Taehyung who turned around.

"No Jeongguk you're my boyfriend," Taehyung giggled at the annoyance on the boys face, "Best friends don't kiss each other before they sleep and then fuck,"

"Yeah they do, we do, and we also date too," Jeongguk continued to justify his reasons although Taehyung only laughed at him and shook his head.

"Stop being jealous of Jimin, he has a boyfriend," Taehyung assured, finishing the last of Jeongguk's packing.

As he was zipping up, Jeongguk noticed a jacket that Taehyung had forgotten about on the desk chair. He shook his head and picked it up getting ready to toss it to the boy.

A pack of cigarettes fell out, unopened. Jeongguk frowned and slowly picked them up, looking up at Taehyung whose eyes widened.

"You smoke? Since when?" Jeongguk didn't like the idea. Of course it's Taehyung's body and he's allowed to do whatever he wanted to, but Jeongguk knew very well the boy probably started as a bad coping mechanism.

"No, I know it's not gonna sound believable but some random crackhead actually gave them to me and I just took it so he'd leave me alone," Taehyung explained himself frantically which made him sound like he was lying, "It was when you gave me the rings, just before I saw you,"

Jeongguk nodded and sighed, "What do you want me to do with them?"

"You can just throw them away or whatever, I don't need them," Taehyung began to panic, Jeongguk's face made it seem like he didn't believe him.

"Okay, I'll give them to Jay," Jeongguk placed them in his pocket and made his way towards the door, "I'll go and say bye to my friends now, I'll see you in a bit," he smiled before leaving.

Taehyung let out a frustrated sigh and covered his face with his hands.

I always have to do something wrong.

YGHSHHSH 😭😭😭 imma miss u all sm the 30 voters and 5 commenters were like a family to me 😭 love u guys