12; five reasons why.

Jeongguk had his muscular arm wrapped securely around his best friends waist, body pressed against his without a gap between them. Although Taehyung had said he was perfectly fine and able to walk, the elder still took the chance to have Taehyung close against him.

The scent of coconuts and roses was pulling Jeongguk into a spell. He didn't know if it was whether they just had a one hour drive or if it was Taehyung himself that was causing every part of his body to grow weak.

"Jeongguk, I really can't walk properly with you glued to me," Taehyung huffed looking up at Jeongguk with a small frown that came off as unintentionally cute. Jeongguk snapped his head away and frantically looked around to hide his flustered face.

"Okay wait here, I'll go ask reception if I can move rooms," Jeongguk reluctantly removed himself from Taehyung and left the boy beside the stairway. Taehyung leaned against the walls and watched Jeongguk with a bored look, the look was enough to make Jeongguk insecure of his walk.

"Um hey," Jeongguk gave a forced kind smile to the receptionist who shot her eyes up with a disgusted expression, "I was wondering if I could change rooms and instead be roommates with Taehyung?" There was an awkward silence afterwards along with some intense eye contact. The woman chewed on her gum slowly before suddenly raising fingers fingers and slamming them onto the desk.

"Give me five good reasons why," She tapped her pen impatiently against the desk and stared at the latter with a glare.

"U-um, he's kind, he's cute, he's funny, he's really smart too so he can help me, and he's—"

"Five reasons why you wanna move in with him," The woman rolled her eyes, "I don't get paid enough for this," she muttered underneath her breath.

"Oh, um, he's- no I meant basically we have classes together so it's easier if I'm closer to here because this is where my class is? Oh we're also best friends so it's normal to ask to be roommates, and he's getting sick so I need to take care of him," Jeongguk grew silent once he ran out of reasons why, "I have a crush on him so I can also make moves—"

The woman's eyes suddenly softened and she pulled her hand back, "I thought you were homophobic?" She whispered glancing back at Taehyung who had his earphones in and eyes casted down to his phone.

Jeongguk didn't know how to respond, he hadn't decided whether he was a decent human being that respected others (whether he accepted gay people) or if he was still a dickhead (didn't support gay people).

"No," A simple answer came out of his mouth, it felt foreign but he didn't feel uneasy about it.

"Ah, sorry I was giving you hard time because I thought you were. Well, okay you can collect your copy of his keys in the morning," The kind smile brought relief over Jeongguk, he had no clue how he would break the opposite news to Taehyung and deal with the disappointment.

"Okay thank you," Jeongguk smiled and turned on his heel. Taehyung looked so pretty standing there staring out into the void, his lips were slightly up turned and his eyes resembled the ones of a doll.

"The walls are extra thick by the way," The lady behind him suddenly spoke making him snap his head with wide eyes, "So incase you two are chaotic you don't have to worry about disturbing others," She smiled returning back to her paperwork, oblivious to what Jeongguk really had in mind,

No, don't think of that. Jeongguk shook off the thought and jogged over to Taehyung. He placed an arm around his shoulders and shook him back to reality.

"What did she say?" Taehyung asked as they walked up the stairway, his eyes were stuck on Jeongguk in anticipation. The elder kept silent for longer, just so he could stare at the boy. Taehyung noticed him staring causing his heart to fasten rapidly and his fluffy cheeks to grow pink.