4; false assumptions.

"How much did you fucking drink?" Jeongguk watched the boy rinse his mouth in the boys toilets for the second time in the morning. Taehyung had even ended up buying some mouthwash between lessons since he refused to go around dirty, "That fag probably drugged you," Jeongguk scoffed.

"Don't call him that, and no he didn't I brought the drinks myself," Taehyung groaned standing up with a pounding headache, "What does him being gay have anything to with drinks?" He took some mouthwash and swirled it around his mouth.

"Because what if he was trying to drug you? You shouldn't trust gay people because they're not safe either and are into men like us, I always see girls on about how they'd let a gay man touch them and break boundaries, like they're still bad people," Jeongguk leaned against the wall and cringed when Taehyung spat out the mouth wash.

"That's a good point, but gay people aren't creepy and don't fancy every man they see, they're just like everyone else and have the same risks like everyone else does, in fact more than you, a straight man, would because of your homophobia," Taehyung wondered if there was still alcohol in his system that he was answering back, "Sexuality isn't literally about sex," He finished off and rinsed his mouth one last time.

Jeongguk rolled his tongue against his cheek, "No they're disgusting and only care about sex, they're creepy and you should stay away from them and stop defending them before I'm convinced you're a fag," With that Jeongguk left the boy alone in the bathroom stall with slightly wide eyes.

Well that was a fucking experience, Taehyung blinked a couple of times. He felt a little shaken up, it felt like he saw a preview of what Jeongguk would say about him if he knew. Well, it was technically about him since he is gay, and that's what was hurting Taehyung.

He either comes out and faces discrimination, or he doesn't and listens to discrimination. There was no escape.

Jeongguk let out a sigh and sat down at their usual table, he glanced at the door where he saw Taehyung walk in with an unreadable expression. The boy paused for a second, staring at Jeongguk as if he was debating to sit there, Jeongguk began to feel bad and gave him a smile hoping that it would be inviting.

Instead, Taehyung felt panic settle inside of him, he didn't trust the smile especially with half the friend group staring at him. His eyes wondered over to where Jimin was sitting alone, he had no time to question why he was alone and quietly began making his way over.

"Oh, hey I didn't actually expect you to sit with me," Jimin jumped and put his phone down, he smiled at Taehyung who nervously sat down opposite him and forced a smile, "What happened? You look scared," he glanced at Jeongguk who poked the inside of his cheek and glared at him.

"Oh nothing, I got into an argument with Jeongguk," Taehyung huffed feeling his best friends stares burning into his back, "Where's Kyung?" He switched the topic.

"Oh! She's with her friends, we only get together sometimes, my friend isn't in today so I was all alone," Jimin smiled. Taehyung was surprised, just last night the two were acting like the closest friends but now weren't even sitting together.

"But I thought you two were like best friends?" Taehyung quirked his eyebrows, he felt butterflies in his stomach at how Jimin chuckled.

"Just because you're best friends with someone it doesn't mean you always need to be with them, it's okay to have some time apart," Jimin responded, he tilted his head and leaned closer, "What happened between you and Jeongguk anyway?" He questioned. He noticed the slight flicker in Taehyung's expression of sadness.

"Ah it wasn't big, he just said something homophobic and I answered back," Taehyung decided not to tell Jimin that it was about him.

"Oh, how do you put up with it? Has he always been homophobic? Why is he even homophobic?" Jimin bombarded him with question, he gave him an apologetic smile and leaned away to make the boy feel more comfortable.