20; coming out.

tw; assualt? Or abuse idk which one sorry 😞

Today was the big day. Taekook had gone shopping, but it wasn't that exciting. It was just awkward silence or laughing at mannequins that wore weird outfits.

But now they stood in their dorm room dressed up in expensive suits, Taehyung wore white whilst Jeongguk wore black. The suits hugged onto them perfectly and the two had even gone to a salon to be prettied up for the event.

"Are you driving?" Taehyung spoke up from the bed, watching Jeongguk zip up his bag full of clothes for the few days to be spent at Taehyung's house.

"Are you?" Jeongguk scoffed jokingly making Taehyung roll his eyes and smile. A question popped up into his mind and he looked up from his bag to Taehyung, "Tae, are you sure you and Jimin aren't dating?" His tone was bitter and misunderstandings arose inside of Taehyung.

"No, I'm not gay," He calmly replied, he didn't know why he was lying when Jeongguk made it clear yesterday he was fine with two men dating. He still felt scared, scared of how he'd be treated when he came out. No one really knew he was gay aside from five people, and Jeongguk was not one of them.

"Oh, okay," Jeongguk was dejected. If he wasn't gay, how could he possibly get Taehyung to date him? He let out a sigh, "Would you want to date a guy? Ever?" He glanced up.

"Um, I don't think I'm ready to date anyone right now, I-I mean I'd like a boyfr- a person to date but I'm too scared it'll turn out bad," Taehyung rubbed the back of his neck and smiled forcefully.

Once he snapped out of his thoughts, he noticed how distressed Taehyung seemed. His eyes were struggling to focus on one object and his leg was bouncing rapidly.

"Are you okay? Is something wrong?" Jeongguk walked over to the boy who snapped his head up and looked away equally fast.

"Yeah I'm just nervous, there's probably gonna be a lot of people right? Do you know who?" Taehyung nibbled on his bottom lip and stared down at his feet waiting for a response.

Ah, his social anxiety thing, Jeongguk's expression softened, "I don't know who's gonna be there, but I'll keep you safe, alright?" He placed a hand against Taehyung's back who shook him off.

"It's not that, I'm not scared of people I'm just- I don't know how to explain it but what if I get a panic attack and look like an idiot? Or I embarrass myself? Or I don't know I say something I shouldn't and then people start hating me. God, I just don't wanna be judged so many people are gonna have high expectations of me be—"

"Tae," Jeongguk lowly spoke, "If any of that happens, call me and I'll take you somewhere calm, okay?" He stood up in front of Taehyung who seemed reluctant, "Now come on, we're meant to be the first ones there and the car drive will take hours, it's already late enough," he held out a hand for Taehyung.

"Okay, let's hurry," Taehyung grabbed a jacket and smiled warmly at him. Jeongguk returned the smile and placed his empty hand away, a little upset this is the second time Taehyung didn't follow.

Three hours later.

"Finally," Jeongguk parked the car beside the many other cars, he turned to Taehyung with a smile that dropped instantly when he saw the boy on the verge of tears.

"I-I think I'm gonna throw up," Taehyung sniffed clutching onto his stomach tightly, Jeongguk worriedly placed a hand against his forehead and sighed when the boy's temperature was fine.

"Tae, it's gonna be fine I don't think there's that many people—"

"It's not that!" Taehyung suddenly snapped catching Jeongguk by surprise, "We should go, they're waiting for us," Taehyung unbuckled his seatbelt with trembling hands and avoided Jeongguk's gaze.