28; tearful pleasure.

Jeongguk mindlessly flicked through Netflix, blowing air out of his mouth whilst Taehyung stepped out of the bathroom from a shower. He merely glanced at the wet haired boy and immediately closed his legs and became more focused on the TV screen instead.

"What are you watching?" Taehyung asks as he pats his hair gently and tossed the towel over his shoulder. He hummed to fill the silence between the two as he walked towards the bed and sat down beside his boyfriend.

"I don't know, I can't find anything," Jeongguk huffed and eventually gave up by passing the remote to Taehyung.

"Do you wanna watch the rest of stranger things with me?" The boy turns to Jeongguk who flinches and looks away with a blushing face. What's wrong with him?

"Um, I should catch up on the other seasons first so it makes more sense," Jeongguk side eyed Taehyung who looked away and hummed. His eyes travelled down Taehyung's wet hair and to his defined side profile. The boy had a thumb rubbing against his lip as he concentrated on finding something to watch.

"You seem more interested in my face than watching a movie," Taehyung suddenly speaks making Jeongguk jump and look away.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Jeongguk mumbled, but Taehyung still heard making him blush and pause searching for a second.

More silence filled them and eventually Jeongguk returned to staring at his boyfriend, still subtly of course. Taehyung placed his wet head against Jeongguk's shoulder and lazily kept flicking through.

"Am I making you wet?" Taehyung innocently asked, however smirked when he realised how wrong he sounded.

Jeongguk gulped and hesitantly answered, "Where?"

Taehyung immediately felt the thick tension between them, the change in Jeongguk's voice and attitude, the heavy silence and slow replies. It made his heart face and he tried to push away any thoughts.

It was no use, especially when Jeongguk placed his hand against Taehyung's thigh and gently caressed it.

Taehyung's breathing got heavier as Jeongguk's hand move further up. He let out a slow quiet sigh when Jeongguk eventually just pulled his hand back and nervously placed it on his own lap.

But, Taehyung confidently took it and placed it on his lap. It catches Jeongguk by surprise, but it cause heat to rush through his body anyway.

He's my boyfriend now, I can kiss him. He's mine, mine to touch. Jeongguk pulled Taehyung into a kiss, bringing his hand up into Taehyung's inner thigh.

A slight pleasurable gasp leaves Taehyung, and then a gasp of excitement when Jeongguk's spreads his legs apart and gets in between — still passionately making out with him.

Jeongguk's lips leave him and he begins to leave marks on his tanned neck, sucking onto the flesh roughly and biting gently. When he's done, he places the most loving kiss possible before moving further down.

More, I need more of you. Taehyung wants to say, but he's already too shy especially since Jeongguk was being so dominant and bold with him. His eyes widen when the boy suddenly pulls him further down onto the bed and gets on top.

"You look then prettiest when you're underneath me all shy and shocked," Jeongguk whispered with a smirk, it only surpised Taehyung even more, "You'll look prettier when taking me," at that, Jeongguk connects their lips again.

Taehyung's kisses become more eager and desperate, his hands grip onto Jeongguk's shirt wanting to take it off, however the boy pulls his fists away and pins them above his head.

"Gguk," Taehyung dropped his head down onto the bed feeling Jeongguk's boner press against his ass, however, his head was guided back up by the two fingers on his chin. "G-guk," His low voice was muffled, ecstasy building up inside of him from the new experience.