6; horrible advice.

"Dude, are you okay?" Jay sat on a desk whilst Jeongguk was in the floor stressfully working out, "Who the fuck works out in a classroom?" He judged and waited for some sort of reply that'll answer his questions.

"When are the others coming?" Jeongguk breathed out and stood up with sweat forming on his forehead. Jay looked at him annoyed and confused, he shrugged in response, "I have a crush on someone I shouldn't," he examined the boys reaction, out of the group he was known as the most understanding so Jeongguk hoped this would work out.

"Okay? What's wrong with her? Is she like too old or is she like a-"

"A boy. Taehyung. I think I like Taehyung and I can't because that's fucking gay and I don't know how to stop and I'm scared it'll get worse," Jeongguk felt weird admitting he had a crush on his best friend, "But it's not serious, like just a little heartbeat change and stuff," he defended himself.

Jay blinked a couple of times and nervously laughed, "Um well, first of all I'll support you if you're gay-"

"I'm not gay!" Jeongguk yelled, voice laced with disgust.

"Okay jeez! Well I don't know? Just think of someone else, or avoid him, or I don't know," The latter huffed, he scratched the back of his head and furrowed his eyebrows as he thought carefully, "Do whatever to get rid of your little feelings because you don't know if he's gay, and if he is he'll hate you for being homophobic, so stop it before it gets too far," Jay finished off and hopped off the desk.

"Don't tell anyone," Jeongguk glared at the boy who gave a thumbs up, they both jumped when Taehyung suddenly walked in making Jeongguk panic, "What are you doing here?!" He squeaked with wide eyes. Taehyung quirked an eyebrow and made his way over to desk.

"Class?" He chuckled still confused, "How's it going with your crush?" He gave a sweet smile still not looking up at the nervous boy. Eventually he had no choice because Jeongguk had grown silent.

"W-what's wrong with your eyes?" Jeongguk worriedly asked and walked closer to him, "Oh my god they're like...brown? They're dark in the corners and there's some black line," He hesitantly reached out to the touch the eyeshadow and eyeliner but Taehyung quickly pulled back panicked.

"Nothing, anyways are we still going to the movies?" Taehyung sat down looking up at Jeongguk with his eyes that had been shaped into puppy eyes.

"No, I can't come today," Jeongguk decided to stick with the horrible advice he was given, Taehyung looked slightly disappointed but nodded anyway, "Wait don't worry, I'll clear my plans just meet me at the bus stop alright?" He sighed and sat down.

-

Why has he been so distant? Taehyung sat with Jimin, but his mind was set on the boy a couple of tables behind them.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked with a mouthful of food, he gave Taehyung a smile with some crumbs around his plump lips which made the boy giggle.

"Nothing, it's just that Jeongguk's been really quiet today and kind of like ignoring me?" Taehyung was uncertain since he also did choose to spend most of the day with Jimin instead of his best friend, "Do you think he found out?"

Jimin squinted his eyes as he stared at the group and sighed, "I don't think so, they seem to be focusing on something else," He mumbled and wondered why Jeongguk looked so distressed and angry.

"I need reasons to hate Taehyung," Jeongguk huffed making the group glance at each other confused.

"But he's your childhood best friend, you can't just talk shit about him," Theo laughed looking around for some support, he frowned when he saw that nobody was listening and just rolled their eyes.