11; unresolved issues.

I should probably say this now but basically this book does explore things like depression, acceptance, homophobia so if ur not stable in one of them pls be aware it might get personal for u

-

Sudden stomach pain caused Taehyung. to stir and wince on the bed until he eventually woke up. Confusion took over him, the last thing he remembered was sobbing his heart out in Jeongguk's loose embrace until he passed out.

Oh, that's why I'm here. His sad eyes lit up slightly when realisation hit him, however it didn't improve his mood enough. The last thing he wanted was to wake up in a hospital room all alone and cold with only a thin blanket to comfort him.

He began searching for his phone, however there was nothing on him aside from the clothes he had passed out in. Currently, he wore a hospital gown and he hated the memories it would bring him.

Knock knock knock.

Taehyung looked up from himself and towards the hospital door where a man walked in with a kind smile, he was dressed in a formal suit that had a white coat over it. Not again.

"Hello, Taehyung," The man smiled walking over to sit at the chair beside the bed, "I'm Dr. Min, and just by your face I can tell you know what type of doctor I am," The man chuckled at how adorable the kid looked staring at him with surprised eyes.

"Why am I here?" Taehyung asked, he knew why he was here but why was he here with a psychiatrist in the same room as him. God I hate fucking psychiatrists. He swallowed harshly and finally tested his gaze away from the label and instead onto the man's face.

"That's what I was going to ask you, but let's get to know each other first. So, you in uni?" Yoongi leaned back on the chair with a warm smile, it took immediate affect on Taehyung who nodded, "What do you study?" He continued.

"Psychology," Taehyung attempted to sound equally as cheerful, but his voice was dull.

"You tryna be like me?" Yoongi joked making Taehyung smile and nod. There was a small silence after that until the psychiatrist started again, "Let's get back to your question, why are you here?"

"I passed out and my friend brought me here, I don't see why that means I have to be seeing you," Taehyung sounded bitter and disgusted, his expression was the same too but the man didn't seem to mind the reaction.

"Because what I've been told is that you passed out from exhaustion and you also had also consumed a large amount of food so fast the hot food actually burnt your throat. Now correct me if I'm wrong, that's not exactly what a boy your age is usually up to," Yoongi quirked an eyebrow waiting for some sort of comment, "How have you been sleeping for the the past few days?"

"I haven't," Taehyung began to feel his throat run dry, it was the same questions he used to always hear.

"I'm guessing your eating habits aren't the best," Yoongi mumbled as he scribbled down some notes, "Do you talk to people about how you feel? Friends or family?" He asked and the boy shook his head, "Now...I think we both know the signs of depression and the first few symptoms," he let out a sigh and watched Taehyung with sincere eyes.

"Y-yeah," Taehyung couldn't think of what to say, he couldn't exactly lie or deny something to someone so experienced.

"Now you have two options, we can continue talking after this in sessions and dig deeper into what's up and help you out, or I can prescribe you some antidepressants now and we only talk when you run out," Dr. Min watched the boys bottom lip quiver and sobs slowly begin to spill out.