34; loud and pretty.

"Is this your idea of a date?" Jeongguk mumbled whilst he sadly licked the ice cream in his hands, walking down a market with Taehyung who was beaming with happiness.

"Do you not like it?" Taehyung couldn't help but laugh at Jeongguk's disappointment.

"If you're happy then I'm happy," He replied back with a smile, "But why the fuck did you decide to go to a whole new neighbourhood for a damn date? What time will we get back?"

"There's a motel with thick walls here," Taehyung smirked and licked his ice cream. Jeongguk's ears grew red and he shyly looked away with a slight smile, "Oh, I was thinking of moving here together in the future," he stopped in front of a jewellery stall.

"Really?" Suddenly, this became the best date he had ever been on.

"Yeah, it is a little far from uni but it's a cute neighbourhood and it has so much more things to do rather than being in the dorms all day," Taehyung ate the last of his cone and picked up two rings he found pretty.

"Those are wedding rings sold by an old couple, only £50 each," The man behind the stall spoke and began to hand out more similar items.

Jeongguk fondly watched the boy admire all the jewellery and pick out his favourites, making sure there was one Jeongguk could match. Jeongguk only had one thing on mind: marrying Taehyung one day.

"Where would we live when we get married, though?" Jeongguk took our some cash before Taehyung and paid for the two rings he had chosen.

Taehyung felt his face grow red instantly and he let out a nervous laugh, "I'd want to stay in the place where we built the memories before getting married," he replied before thinking the stall owner.

"So you do want to marry me?" Jeongguk teased the boy who smiled to himself.

"Eat your ice cream," Taehyung simply stated and kept his gaze away from Jeongguk.

Once Jeongguk was finished, he gently took Taehyung's hand into his and held him close. Taehyung instead removed his hand which made Jeongguk's smile fall, but then rise again when an arm wrapped itself around his.

God, he's too cute. Jeongguk smiled down at Taehyung who hugged his arm and rested his cheek against his bicep.

"You're so much better at coming up with dates,"

"Everyone knows movie dates are the worst," Taehyung looked up at Jeongguk who frowned.

"Why didn't you say so? I could've done something else," Jeongguk felt a little hurt that Taehyung wasn't even enjoying the time as much as he was.

"I was just happy that you took me out in the first place, I saw all the movies already but I just wanted to be with you," Taehyung smiled and turned forward again.

Jeongguk felt his heart flutter at his words, a blush spreading across his face, "Cringe," he joked.

"Says the one who said," Taehyung let go off Jeongguk and walked backwards in front of him, holding back laughter.

"Stop," Jeongguk bit back a smile watching Taehyung act like him except more dramatic.

"Showing him who should really be dating you," Taehyung mocked Jeongguk who groaned and covered his face with his hands.

"Okay well what about everytime we're in bed," Jeongguk smirked as they left the market place and began to walk down the streets to a motel.

Taehyung frowned, "Jeongguk, don't or I swear to God-"

Jeongguk began to imitate his moans, "Jeongguk I can't hold it, I'm gonna-"

"Shut up!" Taehyung placed a hand against his mouth and laughed with him even if he felt embarrassed.