☣ ONE ☣

Blue sat down on his couch irritably. He can't think straight his brain is in disarray. And his editor is already pestering him about the submission of his manuscript that will due next week He can't come up of any ideas.
Blue got up from his seat and went to the kitchen to brew a coffee. Everytime he encountered this kind of situation only a cup of coffee can calm him down. He went back to his living room carrying a cup. The smell of aroma of coffee
on his nose gives him a calming effect and its makes him relaxed. He was so stress out.

He went straight to his working table and start tapping on his laptop while sipping his coffee from time to time. When suddenly an idea pops up on his mind. It is about an Introvert guy who loves to write a book,love to travel alone and enjoying himself being on his own comfort zone. And he will meet a guy that into music and books and they will develop a mutual feelings but doesn't want to be in a relationship.
Blue got satisfied on what he was thinking but the problem is he got messed up again. He got into mental block while writing the the concept.

Blue get up and carry his cup of coffee into his balcony and let himself enjoy the cold night air that kissing his cheeks. He sipped his coffee while looking at the busy roads of Bangkok. And he thinks that maybe he needs to change his scenery..he needs a place that can gave him a calming and relaxing vibes to get his mind to come up a new plot to write on his manuscript

Blue is living on his own. He was living on this condo since he was in 1st year on his college. His passion for books is the reason why he get the course in Journalism. His Dad wants him to take a course that can be used to their family business but Blue doesn't want any course about managing business. And his parents did not pursue him. He is well loved by his parents and they just let him do what he wants. He is not into socializing and he was not fond of small talks. He was rather enjoy himself in a room full of books instead of talking to some strangers that you did not even know if they are even real or they are just faking their enthusiasm to liking you.
He have a chamber of Books in his family house that he really treasure and giving so much of his attention and whenever he visit his parents he will always carry his favourite books just to add on those thousand of books he collected.

And almost half of those books is his own published books. Blue is always invited in a gathering or some public speaking events but he always declined their offer. He is not comfortable speaking on a large crowd or giving advices,he was too shy to even mingle with some people and not even speaking on a large crown.. But sometimes he was just record it and send it to them.

At the age of 25 he is already a succesfull author of over thousands of books. He is also a painter and a photographer. He already held his own exhibit of photos and painting abroad and here in Thailand. And it was all sold out and his number one fan is his Mom. She always bought his painting and display it on their mansion and make her friends envy. He got too focus on his passion that he doesn't want to be in any form of relationship.
He doesn't mind about the gender but he felt like he don't feel any need to be in a relationship with anyone,he love his freedom so much and he believe that when you started to fall in love you need to dedicate your time on your partner and you need to follow what they want and even restricted you for doing what you love and that is not his thing.
Well, that's what he mostly heard on some people especially his bestfriend Hyper. He got a girlfriend that restrict him on doing what he loves and she always wants to cling on him that he can't even ejoy his own solitude because his girlfriend is always a mood drainer. Thats why he did not invite him on this trip he will probably did not go with me or if he was to join me he will surely bring his girlfriend and they will just ruin this trip by always fighting so no fucking way that I will ruin this 3 days trip. I deserve this and I need to finished my manuscript or else I can't publish my book this month.

But now he can't think and that is one of his problem. And the coffee can't even used his power to make his brain work..

Blue went inside and get his laptop and settle himself on his couch in the living room. He started searching about the place that will be perfect for a camping..He need this. He need to unwind,he need to breath.
He keep on searching until he find the perfect spot outside Bangkok. He click the link and he redirected into a website to inquire about the place and the registration processes.
After a minute he was done. He book a 3 days stay on that place. And he will leave tomorrow. He need to get back on his trance, he needs to finished his manuscript and he need to published his book for next month.
Blue started publishing his own books every month when he was on his first year on college and he really made it. Imagine the books he had wrote from his freshman up to now, so he need to do this he needs to breath some fresh air to get back his creativity.

Blue close his laptop and stretched. he take a glance on his watched and its already 11pm. He sipped the coffee on his cup and get up and went to the kitchen to washed it. After he wash the cup he turned off the lights on his living room and went into his room.He will take a shower now and went to bed. He need to get a sleep coz tomorrow he will packed his things for his three days get away.

He was curling on bed trying to sleep when his phone rings.
His mom is calling him.

'' Hello Mom'' he answered
''Hello Blue..when are you gonna visit us?'' His mom asking him.
''Mom?''
''What son? Is there something wrong?'' His moms voice is worried.
''Do you ever check what time is it?'' He asked pouting.
''Aw! Kanawut!'' His mom's voice is hysterical.
''Mom! Its already late..I will going home tomorrow,I'll be out of Bangkok for three days so I will just drop by.. so now Mom let me sleep I'm so tired'' Blue tell her.
''Okay,okay..we will wait for you tomorrow then. Goodnight son''
''Night Mom love you''. He hang up the call and put his phone in the bedside table.

Blue wake up the next morning feeling refreshed and energize. He was excited for his 3 days get away,he got up and stretched his body he was sleeping soundly last night that he did moved to his bed Blue went to bathroom and brush his teeth and wash his face. Then he went to the kitchen and make a sandwich and coffee for his breakfast. He was eating breakfast when he heard a noise at the other unit..he just ignored them finished his breakfast and washed the dishes and go back to his room and started packing his things.
He put his clothes for three days but he added another pair just in case,and some important stuff that he needs.
He was done with his luggage and he was just checking all the stuff so he can't missed a thing.
After checking everything he get in the shower and changed his clothes. He just ware a black hoodie and a sweat pants pair with his rubber shoes and a bonnet. He was all set and raedy to go.

He will go to his parents house first before he will drive to his destination. His mom is already scolding him for not visiting them.
He check everything on his unit and when he get satisfied he get all his stuff and his suitcase and went t the door.
Blue was about to turned around when he bumped to someone.

''Watch out! what the hell! Don't you look where you're going?'' He heard him cursing.

Blue look at the man in front of him holding his cellphone. He look like an anime that comes out of a manga series.
He has a perfect chiseled feature with a pointed nose and a perfect red lips..like you can't resist.
Those expressive eyes that speak a thousand thoughts and that adams apple he look so hot.
He was wearing a black shirt with a black ripped jeans and a sneakers. He smell good too.They are so close that he can smell his fresh natural scent that makes him want to cuddle with him.

What the fuck are you thinking Blue? He talked to himself. And when did you start checking someones look?!

''Are you done checking me out? Did I passed the vibes?'' He snap back on his trance when he heard his voice on his ear.

He pushed him hard away from him and pick up his stuff that he dropped and drag his suitcase away from him and go straight to the elevetor.

''He bumped me coz his full attention is on his cellphone and now he got the nerve to curse and yell at me? What the hell is wrong with that anime guy'' Blue murmures while he was waiting for the elevetor to stop.

Wait! Anime guy? And when did you gave out a pet name on a stranger?

He let a deep sigh and continue to his to load his suitcase. Its too early to ruin his mood.

☕☕☕☕