☣ EIGHT ☣

Blue lose the tract of time coz he was too occupied on his book that he was reading 3 hours ago and now its already lunch time.

''Blue..'' He automatically turned his back on the person that call his name. Dew.
He formed a smile and greet him.

''Hi..Dew?'' He smiled  awkwardly cause he doesn't remember him he doesn't sure if he is Dew.

Dew smiled at him with amusement on his face.
''Hmm.Dew.'' And he laugh a little.

''Let's go. Lunch is ready..Hyper help us to prepare our lunch..'' Dew motioned him to follow. He was a bit hesitant cause he is a bit awkward. But he just walked behind him.

''Oh,,Blue come you can sit here.'' Brix called me. And  I walked straight to the space between Kent and Duke. While Hyper,Dew and Brix is seating beside each other and now he was facing G.

God is just silently eating his food..Not taking him a glance when he sit.
''Okay dig in Blue. Eat, You did not join us last night..God said you were already sleeping so he did not wake you up.'' Brix said.

I got froze when i heard what he said and automatically my gazed fly to God. He was just silently eating not looking at his friends.
He was so silent and don't always talk.
I looked at Hyper that talking to Kent and it seems like I am just the one that overthinking so I silently get back my attention to my food and started eating.

''So are still studying Blue?'' Duke asked me. I drink water before I answered him.

''No, I'm already done with my college. And done with my Masters.'' I answered him.
''Hmm..Hyper told us that you write books.'' Dew chimed in.

I smiled before looking at Hyper with a dagger looks. So this idiot makes me there topic last night. Hyper just ignore me and continue eating his food. I just flashed my genuine smile before I looked at Dew.

''Yes,and thats the main reason why I go with this trip. To get some ideas for my manuscript. I'm going back tomorrow. How about y'all?'' I asked hile looking at Duke. 

''We will get back to the city tomorrow too. God is pestering me to get back already.'' Duke answered while looking at God that drinking his juice. I spare him a glance and I found out that he was looking at me too but he quickly take off his gazes when I look at him.

I just looked on my plate and finished my food and drink my juice.
'' Me too I really need to get back to the City tomorrow,My Dad get back from his business trip and he wants to see me.'' Kent said crossing his arm on his chest.

''Why? Did your Dad still wants you to work on his company?'' Duke asked.
'' As usual..and I'm already tired talking about it..handling our family business is not really my things..'' Kent answered frowning.
''Why don't you just let Uncle knows what you really want?'' Dew chimned in.

''I talked to him already but he did not let me.'' Kent answered again scratching his hair in annoyance.
''Why? What are you doing now?  I mean did you work or studying?'' I asked him.

''I'm a license dance cheorographer..I have my own Dance Studio in Bangkok. But my Dad wants me to work on his company to train how to handle the business.'' Kent answered me.

''Hmm, then why don't you gave him a 1year to work with him. You can still teach some dance if you want and work on your family's company. So you can learn about your business and still your doing what you love'' I told him.

The whole gang looked at me like I drop a biggest secret.
''What? Did I say something bad?'' I asked them confused.

''You know what Kent,Blue is right. You can still work on your fathers company while teaching. We know you can do it'' Duke told Kent.
''I agree. Its not bad..After all its your family's company and eventually you are the one that will managed that business when your father decided to retire'' Brix told Kent.

I just looked at them while they talked about Kent's problem. 
''Ok I'm going to considered that idea I think its not that bad.'' Kent said.

''How about you G..did your mom asked your to date someone again? You been so gloomy after you talk with our Mom earlier.'' Dew asked G. I looked at God with his stoic face. He just crossed him arm on his chest.

''Yes'' He answered while looking at me like I am the one asking him.
''Its your fault that you didn't let her meet some of your girlfriends.'' Brix told him. I removed my gazes to G and looked away.

''What girlfriend are you talking about?'' Duke asked
''He was allergic to having a relationship so how can he get a girlfriend?'' Brix chimned in.

God is just silent and he don't mind them.
''How about you Blue? Any girlfriend?'' Dew asked me. I just shake my head.

''No..and I dont think I should get one..I'm so busy that I can't take care of myself so its probably not a good idea to have one.''
I answered them.

''you always answered like that whenever you've been asked liked that,are you not tired using that excused since first year in college?'' Hyper asked teasing me.

''Fuck off Hyper!'' I answered him annoyed. He is being too nosy again. And the whole gang burst out on laughter.
I looked at God and he was smiling too. I feel warm seeing that smile.