☣ FIVE ☣

Blue wake up from the sounds of the singing birds, when he remember that he is on a middle of the forest. He get up on his bed and fold his cover and went outside. Its 5am in the morning and his day will gonna start now.  He stretch his body while enjoying the cool wind that linger on his face. The sky is so clear. He looked around while enjoying the view of the waterfalls and stream at the other side this is so refreshing. He decided to make himself a coffee while he wait for the water to boiled he settled himself on his reclining chair when he notice a person standing facing the waterfalls with a cup on his hands..

Blue looked at the tent of his neighbor camper it seems like this guy is the only one that awake among his friend. Their tent is still close.
He turned off his stove when the water boiled and make his coffee. He is thinking if he will approached his neighbor camper to say Hello but he backed out he is not into peopling.

And approaching someone is not his thing. And besides he is here to enjoy his time alone but not totally alone coz any minute Hyper will gonna be here. And maybe that person will hate being interrupted with his thoughts and he is not here either to make friends with some stranger.
He sip his coffee and looked at the direction of the guy and he was still there standing sipping his cup of coffee or whatever he might be drinking.

Blue make himself busy with his phone while sipping his coffee not minding the person that standing on the other side of the camping site.
He take his gazed to that person when suddenly  he turned around and their gazed meet.

The guy can't hide the surprised on his face when he looked at him and he is trying to remember where did he meet this person before. The guy's face is now amused and slowly forming a smirked on his face..when fInally Blue remembered him.

''Anime guy! You!...'' Blue exclaimed in disbelief. The guy walked up to him the amusement on his face.

''What did you call me again?'' The guy asked him smirking.
''Nothing'' Blue answered with a straight face.  The guy was about to talk when someone called him.

''God! You awake already? What the hell are you doing there?'' The other guy called .They both looked at the direction where the voice came from.

''Nothing just being friendly I guess'' God answered but looking at him and smirking. And the guy leave him.

God.

So that is the name of that anime guy. Well, he deserve that name I think.  
''What was that?..'' Blue asked himself.
Blue let out a sigh of disbelief and sit on his recliner when another car parked beside his Jeep.
Its Hyper's car.
Finally he came so they can start their day and he can avoid that anime guy I mean that guy named God.

But i think he deserve that for his good looks not his attitude. He is so full of himself. He hope ihe  didn't bumped into him his time.

He was so annoying. There was something about him that annoyed the hell out of him.

And why the heck he was calling him anime guy??? He get up on his sit and greeted Hyper.
His heighbor camper will he think he was really his neighbor coz he live next to his unit the boys look at their  direction but he just ignored them and help Hyper settled his stuff and make his tent.

''You okay?'' He asked Hyper after they finished set up the tent. They are seating whileeating breakfast. Hyper sit straight and looked away. Let out a deep sigh.

''Hm. I'm okay. I'm here to enjoy and unwind so I'm not gonna talk about problems from now. Lets make this day worth it. '' Hyper answered while eating. Blue knows that he is trying his best not to talk coz Hyper knows that its his rules. Whenever they go on this kind of trip no one will talk about problems and just enjoy their time and make the trip worth while. But now is an exception.
Blue let out a sigh and just finished his food and looked at Hyper.

''Okay, Shoot'' Blue said and cross  his arms around his chest. Hyper looked at him.
''You better talk about that now,I dont want to ruin my stay here trying to console your ass. So talk about it and I want it to be done before we go strolling around..I want us to enjoy this trip,and before we go back to City I want you to be okay and ready to moved on..So let it out I'm all ears. So what really happened..?'' He asked him. He is not used to seeing his friend like this he want his old Hyper back..That annoying Hyper that always bugged him.

''Hm she broke up with me with some stupid reason. She said she can't stand with me any more and she want to be out of our relationship. I love her yes but when she started talking about nonsense reason just to kick me out of her life the realisation hits me and I just agree with her to broke up.'' Hyper said looking at him..sad but I think he will cope up with this sooner.

'' Then its okay. Maybe she just make some excuses to drop you off. If it was easy for her to drop you over something stupid then there was really no point on holding back together.Just enjoy your life being single..lets just do some trekking and stroll around this park. There is plenty of place that we can explore..'' He smiled at Hyper trying lighten his mood.

'' Hi!'' They both looked at there back when they heard a voice. A group of guys approached them their neighbor camper.
They are four guys exactly. smiling at them.

''Hmm..just wanna asked if you guys want to join us trekking..since we are in the same spot maybe you want to come join us...Ahh Anyway let me introduce our names..I'm Duke and this is Brix,Kent and Dew..and our grumpy G..he is still on his tent just changing clothes..'' Duke said smiling. And the three smiled.
They look friendly but Im not into people but he doesn't have any choice he will spend a day with that anime guy..but no..I'm not gonna allowed my day to be ruined.

''Aw! Sure why not. we will join you guys. Anyway I'm Hyper and this is my bestfriend Blue'' He heard Hyper introduced our names.
I just smiled and let out an awkward sigh.

''So we will get ready and maybe we can go after so we can go before it gets dark..'' Duke smiled and they get back to their tent.
''Hmm..Okay'' Hyper answered.

''What the fuck?'' I cursed under my breath. Hyper looked at me confused.
''Why? What's wrong?'' he asked while looking at me.

I let out a sigh nad shake my head.

''I know that you're ''nothing'' doesn't existed so what is it?'' Hyper asked again.

''Nah. Its nothing really. Don't mind me and just finished getting ready.'' I answered and went inside my tent to change my clothes.

This is gonna be a fun day,don't worry. Just ignore him like he doesn't exist and you'll be okay. I told myself.

                                                                                                                         🍁🍁🍁