☣ TWO ☣

Blue parked his car infront of their mansion and get off of the car. Their Butler Mr.Kim approached him. He is the main servant of their family and as long as he can remember he is serving his family before he was born so his parents has trusted him.

''Good morning Blue,You want me..?'' Mr Kim motion the car if he will ark it on their garage.

''No need Mr.Kim. I'm not gonna stay long I'll be leaving soon. Where is Mom and Dad?'' Before the butler can answer him he already heard his Mom calling him inside.

''Get inside Kana,we need to talk'' The tone of her voice makes him wants to walk back to his car he already know what she will gonna talk to her. This is the reason why he doesn't want to go home. He was about to turn his back when she heard her mom again.

''Oh! Don't you dare Kana!'' he deep a sigh of frustration and turn again to walked where his mom is seated and hugged her.

''Mom can you please give me a break this time. I'm not here to talk about those boyfriend girlfriend stuff with you,I'm already stressed out I need a break I need to breath some fresh air. And stop calling me Kana Okay?  You and Dad gave me a name so why don't call me that why you always call me Kana?'' He said and put his hand inside his hoodies pocket.

His Mom smiled and look at him like he was the most precious things in the world,Well he is a truly precious to his parents especially to her Mom..She cupped his face and kiss him on the cheeks.

''I will always call you that name coz nobody called you that,and if ever someone calls you that then I will give him or her my full blessings to be your boyfriend or girlfriend.''
She said and smiled at him.

''Mom!!'' He was about to protest when his Dad appeared.

''Hmm what are you two arguing again?''asked his Dad while smiling.

''Dad,Mom is making fun of me again....'' He walked to his Dad and hugged him like a kid.
While his parents is laughing.

''Hmm..same old thing..so are you gonna stay?'' His Dad asked him. He let go his Dad and went to the couch and sat down nd his parents followed him.

''No Dad. I'm going out of town for 3 days. I need to work on my manuscript.'' Blue answered.
'' Hmm okay..so where are you going this time?'' asked his Mom..

''In Khao Yai  mom.''

It is a National Park in Bangkok. Since he loves adventure he always pick a place where he can recharge and relax his mind. He will stay there in 3days and 2 nights so he already bring his camping gear and a tent and his art materials just in case he got a motivation to paint and his camera to capture some beautiful photos.

''Okay then lets eat first..the food is ready..'' Her mom said and they went to the dining table for breakfast.

After they eat they just talk a bit and bid his goodbye to his parents. 

''Mr Kim,can you please change my car?'' He gave his key to their butler and when it came back Mr. Kim parked his Jeep in front of him. He bought this car when he graduated in college. The Jeep Renegade Trailhawk he always used this Jeep whenever he drives around the city or he will go camping.

The butler get off and loaded his stuff at the back. He was so relax and excited at the same time. He drive while the music keeps playing on the background singing along.
He decided to stop at Starbucks to order his favourite coffee Chai Latte. 

                                                                                                                    🎧🎧🎧

God put on his earphone and decided to take a nap. He didn't know how he end up in this car with this bunch of idiots.  He was about to take a nap on his condo earlier after the whole night of recording when this bunch of idiots showed up on his door and drag him to take a road trip. He was not supposed to get going but his friend forced him. He thought he can finally get a sleep after some stressful  day but here he is dealing with this bunch of nuisance.
He closed his eyes to take a nap before they get on their destination...
The loud  voices of his friends is all over his ears that he can't sleep.

''Can't y'all lower your fucking voice? I'm trying to get some sleep!'' God scolded them annoyed  but the 4 idiots just laugh and teases him more.

''Lower my voice your ass! We are on a middle of a road trip and you are asking us to stay mute? Stop being a mood killer dude''
Brix told him laughing.

''Let's just get some coffee first,'' Duke told them.

God just shake his head in disbelief and ignore them and just close his eyes.

''Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino for me'' Brix said

''one Salted Caramel Cold brew for me'' Duke said

''Iced White chocolate mocha for me'' Dew chimed in.

''Just a Caffe Mocha for me'' Kent said while busy scrolling on his phone.

''And this grumpy here you already know what he likes so go now..''

Dew said and take a glance to a sleeping guy at the back of the car.

God open his eyes when he feels that the car stop. He looked around and he noticed that they'd stop on a coffee shop. He opened his window and let the air on his face. He was looking outside when he notice a guy getting out of the coffee shop holding his coffee walking on their direction. The guy looks familiar but he can't remember when did he saw him. The man open his car a jeep exactly..get inside and drove away.

Kent tap him that let him get back on his trance.
''You know that guy?'' Kent asked him looking at the direction of a car that drove away.

''No but he look so familiar I just can't remember when I meet or saw him'' God answered trying to remember.

''Maybe one of your fans..that always followed you'' Kent teases him. He just shake his head and look outside.
''Are you done recording your song?'' Dew ask  God  looking at him.

''Yes,And I thought I can get a sleep after a week but you guys drag me on this nonsense. What the heck is all wrong with you?' God asked them annoyed.

''Just stop complaining dude! We did not hang out for an ages don't you miss us? You almost live on your studio to work on your songs you don't have time to enjoy and take a break...we are trying to hang out with you and giving you a time to unwind. So stop complaining and enjoy the sun. You'll thank us later''

Dew answered him and Kent tap him on his shoulder.

''Whatever Dude''

God just shake his head and lay his head on the headrest of the car..
Duke and Brix  arrive with their coffee.

                                                                                                               🎧🎧🎧