☣ 32 ☣

SUN's POV

''Sun,let's go. Father is waiting for us.'' I stood up from the bench that I was sitting and followed  Win in the living room.
''Hi Dad, Sun is here.'' Win called his father's attention. Mr Chan.

''Hi Sun,are you okay?'' Mr Chan asked me.
''Yes Dad. Hmm..Win said you wanna talk to me about something?'' I asked looking at the two people in front of me.
''Yes,lately did you remember some of your memory right? Can you tell me what did you remember this time?'' Mr Chan asked me.

I don't have any idea what happened to me. All I know is one day I just wake up in a hospital bed full of tubes around my body. I don't remember anything. I don't know about myself about my past. And Mr Chan is the one who found me in a forest unconscious. He bring me to the hospital and he was treating me for 2 years but my memory hasn't come back yet.

Mr.Chan offered me his home to stay. Since I don't know where to go I accept his offer and he treat me as his own son..He got a son Win and we get along together. They monitored my condition for 2 years trying to help me get my memory back but unfortunately I can't remember anything about my past,about me.

Mr Chan said that the maybe I got into a painful memories before so my brain can't process anything about my past. I always dreamed of fire and the people shouting around me.  Then I was wake up full of sweat . I dream some random people with blurred faces and everytime I approached them I will woke up and forget about them.

''Sun? Are you okay?'' Win sit beside me and tapped my back. I looked at him and smiled.
''Sun,I need to know what did you dream this time.'' Mr Chan asked me.
''Just the same Dad, I always dream about some random blurred faces of people.'' I told them. Mr Chan just nodded.
''Hmm..okay..okay.. Ah Win..I'll be attending a business meeting in Bangkok..I'll be back in 3 days.'' Mr Chan said.
''Yes Dad.'' Win answered.  
''Okay Im gonna go now..bye kids.'' Mr Chan waved and turned his back to his room.

Win looked at me and smiled.
''Hmm...so where do you wanna go?'' Win asked me.
''Nothing..I just wanna stay here and finished the book that I'm reading.'' I answered and stood up.
''Aw! You are so weird,you did not get bored staying in your room all day?'' He asked me crossing his arm on his chest.
''Nope..I feel more calm and relax by just staying in my room.'' I answered him and started walking to my room. Win followed me.

He sit on my bed and I sit in front of my laptop..
''Ahmm..Sun?'' Win called me.
''Hmm?'' I answered him without turning my back.

''What if you can't get your memory back? I mean its been two years..''Win said. I turned around him.
''I don't know. I started losing my faith but everytime I see you and Dad I get my motivation back. You guys been helping me for two years and I know you have done a lot to me since day one and you never leave me so I don't have any guts to let you down. And I want to remind you even if I gain my memory back I'll never forget you. You are my family..you are my brother and your Dad is my Dad too. And I don't know how to thank you guys.'' I answered and I stood up to sit beside him.

''And I'm happy too that I got a brother like you. I'm really hoping that you get your memory back. I know your family has been missing you.'' Win said
''I hope so.'' I answered then I lay my back on my bed.

''Ohh..anyway..what do you want for lunch?'' He asked me getting up.
''Hmm anything except a seafood. The last time I eat seafood I thought I'm gonna die.'' I answered and Win can't help but laughed.

''I'm sorry Sun..I didn't really know that you have allergy on seafood. haha..''
''I can still remember how my face got swollen when I eat the shrimp. Its awful.'' I said laughing.

We both laughed when we remember that time. I was so happy while I eat that buttered shrimp coz its so delicious but after a while my face started to swollen and reddened. I stayed in a hospital for 2days that time.

''Ok..I'll go now I'll prepare our lunch.'' Win said and head out of my room.
Win is 3 years older than me. He is a best brother and a friend. His mom died when he was still young so he and his Dad live in this house for 20 years according to him. Win is a Surgeon and he works on his Dads hospital.

I grab the book on my bedside table and started to read. I was so obsessed with this book recently that I can't put it down. I lay my back on a headrest of my bed and started to read.

"Sun? Wake up" I woke up from the gentle tap on my arms. I slowly opened my eyes and stretched my arms.
''Let's eat,lunch is ready.'' Win said and headed utside.

I stood up and followed him. We are eating lunch when Win's phone started ringing.
''Just keep eating,I'll just answer this.'' Win said and he walked in the living room to get his phone.
I continue eating and after a while Win came back.

''Its Duke. He is my cousin in Dad's side. We  are bestfriends since middle school and we just parted ways when he study on college in Bangkok and I stayed here in Chang mai to study in college and pursue my masters. He always visit me before but when he started his own business we did not always see each other and we just talk on the phone.'' Win said.

''Is Dad left already?'' I asked.
''Yes..he was on the airport by now.'' Win answered.
''Oh by way,after we eat I'll go to hospital..Just call me if you need anything.'' Win said I just nodded and we both finished our food.

''Just put the dishes on the sink I'll do it..'' I said and started to clean the table.
''Are you sure?''
'Yes Phi..'' I answered.
''Okay Nong I'll go now. Anyway what do want to eat later for dinne?'' He asked me.
''Just don't mind me Phi..I can eat anything except the seafoods'' We laughed together after.
''Okay,okay..I'll just bring your favourite coffee later. Call me if you need anything hmm..'' Win said and headed his way out. I continue doing the dishes and cleaned the kitchen.
After I cleaned the kitchen I went to the living room to watch Tv. I lay my back on the couch. I get the remote and scroll some channels to look something to watch when I came across the News channel. The news anchor is reporting about the person that went missing for two years in a plane crash and managed to get back on his family after 2 years but he has amnesia.
The Tv screen flashes the picture and the name of that person.

''Blue Kanawut Traipipatanapong 26 years old,A famous writer and a book author.'' Sun read it. But he got shock when he notice the picture..it looks like him.
Sun seated on the couch and decided to turn off the Tv. He stood up and went to his room. He get his laptop and sit on his bed and he started searching the name of that person.
He tap the search bar and it appears on the screen the pictures of Blue. Why they look exactly the same. Sun read all the information about Blue.

Blue went missing after a plane crash that happen in Chang Mai 2 years ago. Sun read the news on the internet and he finds out that they have the same condition. He doesn't remember about what happened to him. He don't remember about his real identity.

He is lucky he is back on his family. Sun said to himself and lay on his bed. I hope I get my memories back and can remember everything about my true identity. I really want to know what really happen to me.

Sun get up from his bed and went to take a shower.