☣ 28 ☣

DUKE's POV
''That voice. Who is he G?'' I asked G.
''He is not Blue. I need to go now.'' God cut the line before I can protest.
''What the heck G?..'' I muttered before I put my phone back at y pants pocket. I was at the bar arranging the shot glass in the cup board.. I was thinking what G doing on that island that he doesn't even know how to have fun. He rarely go out and he always spend his time writing his songs and now he will just shock us with his photos attending an island party and he trended in social media. I know he is a popular guy but we all know that he is not into those stuff partying and drinking.
He is worst when Blue died and this is the first time he did this partying since Blue died.
I am just that he is started to out of his nutshell and started to move on. I let out a sigh and continue arranging the shot glasses.
My phone started buzzing in my pocket. I slide it out on my pocket and check who's calling.

Its Dew.

''Hello Dew.'' I answered.
''Hello Duke..did you talk to G? Where is he?'' Dew asked me.
''Yes I called him earlier but he drop the call after. Why?'' I asked him.
''Hmm..nothing. I just some of his photos in an island party. He really got a nerver to go to such party without us.'' Dew said. I laugh at Dew before I answer.
''Ah..he was in Chang mai..just leave him alone maybe he was trying to enjoy after those months of preparation of his concert'' I answered him.
''Without us?'' Dew added.
''Yes without us..and he told Hype that he doesn't know about the island party he just got invited.'' I told him.
''Oh..okay okay..I'll go now''
''Okay Bye.'' I cut the line and went outside.

KEN's POV
''Let's go?'' I called G. I didn't know that he was still talking to someone on his phone.
He motioned me to get inside and I get inside his cottage after a minute he put his phone on the table and looked at me.
''So let's go?'' He said and I nodded and went outside the cottage.

''We will ride a boat to get to the diving spot of this island. We will go snorkeling and island hopping.'' I told him. He let out a smile and nodded. I can now see his face now. He was a good looking man and he seems nice.
We headed to the boat that I rented and we get in. I handed him the life jacket and he wear it.

After 30 mins of boat ride we reach our destination. We takes photos before we prepare to dive. We enjoy the whole day diving and snorkeling and we went to another island to explore.

''I have something to share about this island. Many tourist believe that when you reach this island for the first time and you make a wish the deity of this island will grant your wish and if your wish has come true you need to get back here and offer a prayer and thanked them for making your wish come true or else they will take away your wish.'' I told G smiling.
He looked so serious while he listen to what I'm saying.
He nodded and looked around.  Then he closed his eyes and makes a wish. After a minute he opened his eyes and let out a deep sigh.

''You make a wish?'' I asked him. He looked away and nod.
''Yes, I wish my life back'' He answered me and he let out a smile. I can see the sadness on his face.
''I know its impossible but its my happiness so I want to get it back.'' He added then he smiled bitterly. I was just looking at him he looks like he was going to something but he choose to smile the pain. I tapped his back and try to lighten the mood.

''Ok enough being sad. I know whatever you wish for will come true. We are here to enjoy the beach so no one is allowed to get sad. Ok Lets go back its already afternoon and Im hungry too.'' I told him and we get back to the boat and head back to the island.

GOD's POV

I get back to my cottage after we parted ways and Ken get back to his house. I took a shower and put on a short and a white cotton shirt. We agreed that we will eat dinner together. I seated on the edge of my bed checking my messages on my phone and I read some of the text messages from my producer and from the boys.
I dialed my producers number and we talk for a while  when someone knock on the door. I said goodbye and went my way to the door. I opened it and Ken greeted me smiling. He was now wearing a white shirt and a dark blue short and a slipper. He really look like a typical island locals.

''Let's go?'' He said and I snap back on my trance and get my phone and went outside.
''Where we will eat?'' I asked him to lighten the mood..the silence is getting awkward.

''In my friends restaurant,hope you like the food there.'' Ken said shyly.
''Lets see..'' I answered and we headed inside the resto.

The restaurant has a good ambience and its overlooking the beach..its already dark and the sky has full stars.. We settled on a spot that we can watch the beach while we eat. We seated on the chair and a man approaches us.

''Oh,Ken..good thing you're here. Oh..you got someone with you.'' The man looks like in his 40.
''Hi Khun Phi..this is G..he is a tourist here and already my friend. I want to treat him here with your tastiest food.'' Ken said and laugh. They look so close together. The man laughed and looked at me.
''Ok G,I'll just prepare your food. And its my treat since this kid just showed up now..he did not showed up here for months.'' The man said ooking at Ken.
''Aw..I'm sorry Khun Phi..I'm just busy this past few days..'' Ken said apologetically.
''Hmm..okay okay..whatever you said kiddo..ok,I'll get your order now'' And the man get back to the kitchen.

''That's Phi Dell.he is like my father here on the islands since we moved here 2years ago. I worked here on his restaurant during summer coz every summer the tourist flock in the island but I did not get to help him here during this past month coz I'm busy with my student..I teach online class tutor.'' He said.
''Hmm..you teach kids?'' I asked him.
''Hmm..its fun teaching those kids. Its like I'm spending time with my own kids.'' He laugh. He got Blue's face but they are completely opposite but I feel the happiness I get whenever I talk to Blue.
I pulled out of my thoughts when he tapped me on my arms. And he waved his hands in front of me.

''G? You are spacing out..Are you okay?'' Ken asked me. I nod awkwardly and looked away.
''Hmm..I'm fine..I'm just thinking something. Sorry.'' I apologize.

After a minute our food arrived. We started eating. And mostly the food they served is Blue's favourite.
''Is this your favourite food?'' I asked him. He smiled shyly and nodded.
''Yes,hmm We can order more..'' He said.
''No,no its okay. Its my favourite too.'' I don't know what I feel but I'm happy.