☣ 35 ☣

SUN's POV
Its been one week since I meet my parents and my friends and I was already back on my parents house but its the same scenario. I don't remember anything about me and my past. My parents showed me my baby pictures and all the photos while I was growing up. All my school achievement and I just found out that I was a famous author and I am a book addicts. I was shocked that I was able to published a books every months. And I was so happy when my parents showed me my chamber of books in my parents house. I even spend a whole day exploring the room full of books and my parents told me that half of the books in my chamber is my published books.

That was so insane but my name is in every books. I spend my day in my books chamber. I was reading scrolling my book shelve when G appeared in the room. I don't remember him but It feels like he is special. I still remember when I first meet him in Dad Chen's house. When we looked at each others eyes it feels like we are just the only people inside the room. I don't know but it feels like home when he hugged me that moment. He cried in my shoulder and I can't help myself but to hugged him back.

I am still on the process of getting all my memory back.
And my parents is so hands on in everything I need to know.

''You really spend your whole day in your chamber huh..'' G said while he approached me and help me get down on the stairs.
''Hmm..I still can't believe that I owned this chamber of books..and it makes me more shocked that I owned and published almost half of the books inside this room.'' I said looking around the thousand books inside my chamber.

''Hmm..Don't worry you'll get your memory back. We are always here to help you. Anyway let's go?'' God said looking at me.
''Where?'' I asked him confused.
''Hmm so you forget. We will go to your condo..'' G said looking at me.
''Ah okay..sorry I totally forget about it. Can you please give me a minute to get ready?'' I asked him.
''Okay sure I'll just wait for you in the living room.'' G said and we went out of the chamber..I went straight to my room and take a shower.

After a moment I was ready to go. I went down to the living room when I saw my Mom and G talking.
''Oh..Blue is here..G said you'll go to your condo?'' My mom asked me.
''Yes Mom..I'll be back soon.''
''Oh its okay Son..just enjoy it will help you gain your memory. Just call me if you need something.'' Mom said. I kissed her on the cheeks and we went out of the door. G's car is already waiting in front of our lawn.

G gives me the key of my unit before he drives.
''That's your key card. I already changed your unit's pass code for your safety..and the police is trying to look for Ken but he was no where to find. They already investigated his family in Chang Mai but they doesn't know where he is..so lets just be careful for the mean time..'' God said while he drive.
''Hmm..Thank you G..'' I said.
''Thank you for?'' He asked me.
''Thank you for the help..'' I said while looking at the road.

"No need to thank me Blue. I'm so happy that you're back. We are all think that you are dead. .You don't know how pain I had when I found out that you are gone..You might not know by now but every song that I make is all because of you..I held my first ever concert for you Blue. And that's the time when I mistaken Ken as you. You really look a like even your voice is the same.
I even hired an investigators to look for him and I followed him on the island to know more about him..I get back from the island after one week then after a week he followed me on my condo and tell us that he remember anything.
I just play his game and good thing Hyper get the hints..all they said about you to Ken is just a game to test him. We all agree to let him use your condo so he won't suspect us plotting something. Then we all agree that the welcome party is the best way to expose him. But the best part is we did not expect Dr.Chen in the party..we don't know about him until he saw Ken..he thought it was you do he confess to us about you so it all makes sense that Ken is not you." God told me.

''Hmm I saw my picture on the news last time that I watch Tv..but I did not know that time that I was Blue..maybe its the time when Ken was supposed to introduced in the public that time. I just curious so I search him on the internet and its funny how I envied him. I also pray that I will found my family just like Ken..I don't really thought that I was Blue.
And its still a struggle for me to remember my past..Everytime I forced myself to think I got a headache.'' I told him.

''Don't force yourself just relax you can gain your memory soon..we are always here if you want to know anything. You can always asked me or the boys if you want to know something.'' G said and he hold my hand. I feel awkward when he hold my hands but I just let it and focus my attention outside the car.
After a long drive because of traffic we able to get in the condo. We park the car and get out of the car.

We are now inside my condo. I looked around the unit trying to remember everything but it was negative..This is all new to me. New experiences  new invironment. On the left side is the kitchen and a dining area. while on the other side is the spacious living room with a big Tv wall mounthed. A black couch and a glass round table. A minimalist design of a living room..consist of Black,Gray and white colors. I explore the unit and I found a mini library on the other side of the living room with a small couch we're you can lay while you read books..and their is a working table with a bookshelves full of books and different kinds of pens and drawing materials and on the other side is the rack full of canvass and the different kind of brushes.

I smiled when I saw a different painting on the wall besides my mini library. I can't still believe how I love arts. It really makes me more eager to remember everything and get back on my old life. I pick up one of the book on the shelf and browse on its page and put it back then I went to the other room. Its my bedroom. I went inside and I can't stop admiring the view of the city from my bedroom when I open the curtain. The room is in minimalist design. A queen size bed with a black bedsheets and a 4 pcs pillows. A lampshade in both sides and a couch on the right side overlooking the city. I also have a mini bookshelf hanging on the wall. I sit on my bed while I was still looking around the room.

''You okay?'' G asked me leaning on the door looking at me.
''Hm..I'm okay. I loved this room..I want to sleep here tonight..'' I said while I open the door to the balcony.
''Hm..that's good so you can get used to living here..did you already tell your mom that you'll stay here tonight?'' G asked me.
''Not yet but I'll call her later.'' I said while looking at the busy streets of Bangkok.

We just stayed on my unit then we just ordered food for lunch. I enjoy myself exploring every corner of my unit.
We are waiting for our food when my phone started ringing. Its an unnonimous num so I just answer it.

''Hello?'' I answered but I heard the loud breathing of the person in the other line.
''Hello?''
''Who is this?'' I keep asking but he did not talk. G get the phone and he started talking to that person in the other line.
''Hello? Who is this?'' G said to the other line. But the caller drop the call.
''He drop the call'' G looked at me with a worried face.
''Maybe that person just want to prank..'' I told him.
''Just don't answer if he called you again. '' G told me.
''I want you to be more careful from now on.'' He said.