☣ 38 ☣

GOD's POV

''Blue? What's happening?'' I asked Blue on the phone but he already cut the line.
''Sh*t!'' I dialed Duke's number.

''Hello?'' Duke answered on the other line.
''Call the police now Duke..I'll send you Blue's location.''
''Why? What happened to Blue?'' Duke asked but I cut him off. I grab my keys and went to the elevator.
''Just stop asking Duke..I'll connect Blue's tracker on your phone now.'' I answered and I went inside the elevator. I run to my car while I check Blue's location. The blue line on my phone indicated that Blue is going East Bangkok. I connected the the tracker to Duke's phone and drive my way out of the parking. I knew it going to happen but I did not expect that Ken will  do this so soon.

He was such an asshole. I was getting nervous for Blue so I speed up. I dialed Duke's number and connected it on my airpod.

''We are now headed East God..I'm with the police now.'' Duke said.
''OK..me too. Just keep me updated bye.'' I cut off the line and speed off. The traffic is making frustrated..I was keep cursing while I check the blue line on my phone..it still running it means Blue is still driving. I maneuvered the car on the other side of the road and take a short cut and speed up. I was catching up with Blue. I dont really know where he was going coz he's tracker is still running.

BLUE's POV

I speed off my car when I received the text from this unnonimous number. I was so frustrated thinking that my parents is with this asshole. What he really wants? Money? Fine I got the money.'' I let out a frustrated sighed and keep speeding up until I reach an abandoned building. I dialed the number and he answered.
''I'm already here..with the money.'' I said while nervously looking around. The line cut off and the man get out on the other side of the building holding a gun.

''Where is my Mom and Dad? Just take the money and release my parents!'' I told him and then I opened the car to get the bag.
The man is still pointing his gun to me. He grab the bag and checked the money inside and grab the phone on my hand.

''Follow me!''The man commanded. I followed him and we enter the building. He bring me to the rooftop and I saw my parents being tied on a chair with their eyes covered..My mom looked so scared and my Dad have some bruises on his face. They hurt my parents.

''Mom! Dad!'' I called them but  when I was about to approached my parents another man and a woman appear on the other side of the rooftop. Its Ken...and Tin! God's ex fiance.

''Not so fast Blue..'' Ken said and he slapped me on the face that makes me fall on the ground. I did not endure the pain and I get up immediately but another punch followed by a kick blows my stomach so I fell on the ground for the second time.I can feel the pain on my chest.

''Do you really think that you can get out of here alive? huh?!'' Ken said and gives me another kick on my chest.
''You can do whatever you want with me but please release my parents..'' And I feel another kicked on my stomach that made me curled up in pain.

I can hear my parents scream and cried. I looked at them..I can taste the blood on my mouth..
Tin approaches me and looked down on me. She grabs my hair and she makes me look at her.

''Okay since its your last chance to live..I'll confess you something.
The plane crash is not just an accident. I planned it all to kill you but unfortunately many people lost their lives but you survive and you just lost your memory. You are so lucky that you got to survived that plane crush when everyone did not..what did you do?'' Tin said I can feel the pain on my scalp while she still grab my hair.

''You are so evil! Why did you do that?'' I shouted at her and gives her a punch on her face and she fell to the ground but Ken kick me again and it was so hard this time that I nearly pass out.

''How dare you!'' Tin get up and slapped me on the face.
''You wanna know why?!'' Tin shouted. ''Because I want you to get out of G's life! I lost G..when he started to fall in love with you!'' Tin kicked me again and they pointed me their gun.. I was still on the ground curling up in pain. I can still hear my mom and dad shouting to stop them but Ken turned around and pointed the his gun on them.

''Shut the fuck up! Or else I will shot you both!'' Ken shouted at my parents. Ken turned around me and get down to grab my hair.
''Why did you still came back huh? Its better safe for you if you did not came back and ruin everything! But its okay..coz this time I'll make sure you'll not survive.''

Ken grabs my collar and gives me a punch on my face that makes me fell on the ground then he followed with a kicked. I lose count on how many kicks I get the next thing I knew is I grab the gun on my back and shut him two times then I followed Tin and the the other man. I saw the three of them fell on the ground and I can still hear my Mom and Dad screaming in the background and everything went black.