☣ 40 ☣

6 Months Later
I'm on the shower when my phone started ringing. I ignored it and stay on the shower. I was preparing to attend G's concert later.
Everything is back to normal. I got to published my three books..The first one is the book that I write before I went to New York,the second one is the book about my experience in a plane crash and the last one is the book of how I met G and how I fell in love wih him. My publishing house send me the copy yesterday and I spend my entire night reading those book and I finished it.

I turned off the shower and grab the towel on the rack. I went out of the shower when I smelled food..my stomach grumbled so I put on my robes and went outside. I heard someone moving on my kitchen. I check it and I saw my boyfriend busy on the kitchen..

''You're here? I thought you are on a rehearsal.'' I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his back.
''I want to eat lunch with you..'' G said and wiped his wet hand on a paper towel. He turned around me grab my waist and put a kissed on my neck.

''You smelled so good..'' G said. I wrapped my arms around his neck while his hand is still on my waist. I pulled him into a kissed and he kissed me back without hesitation. He let go of my lips after a moment and looked at me.

''I want to do it here'' G said. He kissed me again but this time he was removing his belt while he keep on kissing me. I let out a moan and he deepened the kiss. His hand is roaming around my robes. He untied my robes and kiss me on the neck down on my chest until he reach my manhood. I was so hard and aroused. He started licking my pre cum while he stroked my hardness. I grip his hair while he was licking me..

''You taste you so good..hmm..'' I heard G making a sound that t likes a music on my ears. He keeps massaging and stroking my dick until I feel the tension building up on my stomach..
I grip his shoulder tight.

''G..I was near..'' G stop what he was doing and get up. He make me turned around and arked my back on the counter and enter inside my hole as roughed as he can..He shoved his dick inside me and hit my sensitive spot..I was about to let out a scream when he suddenly grab my chin and seal my lips with his lips..
I moaned every time he pushed his dick inside me.

It feels so good..he slap my butt while he keep on thrusting inside. The slap add so much pleasure on his thrust.

I grip my hand on the counter while he keep on pushing inside. He always hit my sensitive spot every time he thrust. I bite my lips while I let out a moan,.

"Ughh..G..I can't hold it anymore..shit!" I said while he keep on thrusting..
"Not yet babe..let's do it together.." G said while he slowed down.  He grab my cock and give it massaged. I stand straight and lean on his chest he us still inside my hole.

"I was gonna cum now,.let's do it." G said and he kissed my lips then he pushed so hard that I grip my the edged of the counter for support.

I feel the tension building on my stomach until we both reach the climax. I feel the ward liquid inside me and G lean on my back and planted a kiss on my neck.
We both panting after we release the hit and after G carry me on the shower.

I take a shower again then he leaned on my back kissing my neck..the water is still running he rub a soap on my back.

"Let's finished taking a shower and let's eat lunch,." I told him and I was about to get my towel when he stop me. He pinned me on the wall and kissed me hard. And I noticed his member poking on my stomach. He was hard as rock.

He kissed me deeply and he lift me up and shoved his member inside me. I let out a moan when he hit my spot.

"G..shit..what are you doing.." I said while he keep on thrusting inside me.
"You are so fucking addicting..hmmm...you are mine Blue. Promise me that." G whispered on my ears..