☣ 14 ☣

I parked my car in front of the coffee shop near my condo,I ordered coffee and I'm going to pick it up before I go home..I get off my car when my phone started ringing. Its a call from my Mom.

"Hello Ma?" I answered while I walked to the coffee shop.

"Hello Son. Get ready later at 7 we will attend a party."

My mom said while I get my coffee and headed out of the coffee shop.
"What party Ma?"
I asked while sipping my coffee I'm in front of my car.

"God's engagement party,we are invited so we will go there together."

I froze when I heard it. It feels like I am out of air to breath,I can't process anything. I know that he is getting married but I'm not yet prepared seeing him  marry her.

"Ma..I can't go with the party. I have something important to do." I told my mom hoping that she will let me go. I open my car and slide to my seat.

"No Blue,we need to be there..your Khun Phi will gonna sulk with us if you will not go with us,its his sons important day so we need to be there. We can't let them down Blue. So go home later and we will go to the party together. And that's final."

I let out a sigh of frustrations and rest my head on the steering wheel..
Did I do something bad in my past life to deserve all of this shit right now?
I stay on that position for some time until I calmed down.
After a few minutes I started the engine and drive to my place. I'm still thinking of the party later.
I get off the car and walked to the elevator when I bumped to someone.
I looked at the person and its G. He was looking at me with a serious face.
And what did I sensed on his eyes? Pity? No way.

I moved at the other side but he moved too. I went to the other side and he do the same. I looked at him with a dagger look but he didn't budged.
"Let's talk Blue"

He grab my arm and drag me out of the building.
I pulled back my hands but he did not let go. We reach his car and he motioned me to get in Im started to get annoyed on what he was doing.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I shouted at him.

He is still on his serious and straight face that it makes me more annoyed.
He think he can just drag me and talk to me like nothing is wrong.

"Get inside the car so we can talk" God said and he open the car and motioned me to get in but I did not.

"No. We will talk here. What exactly do you want from me? Do you think you can just drag me out of here and tell me to go with you? Why? What do you want? What we need to talk about? Tell me now! I don't have time to deal with you. So now let's get it done here now. "

I said and I sit on the hood of the car waiting for him to talk. He was just standing there looking at me like I am some kind oif a joke.

"What??? Talk! You want us to talk. Now let's talk" I said trying to control my emotion. I'm not gonna let him see me cry. No.

"I'm so sorry Blue"

He said trying to approach me but I motioned him to stop.

"Stop right there God. And don't you ever come near me. And what are you so sorry about? Why are you apologizing? For what? For messing my head? I was okay when you did not tell me that you liked me too..its okay if you don't confessed coz I will still think that its my fault for letting myself falling for you. But what it hurt me the most is you confessed to me and the next thing is you'll still marry her..so what's the point?"

He seated on a car's hood and looked away. He did not answer or take a glance at me. Which it makes me lose my cool. I get up on my sit and turned to him.

"Don't worry I'll still go to your party later to show you my whole support. And stop feeling so guilty coz you dont have any reason to. Its my own problem so let me deal with this on my own. This is the last time that we will talk about this so stop bothering me and focus on your wedding."

I turned my back and went straight to the stairs. I used the stairs to go up to my floor and while I walked all of my emotions that I'm holding came crashing and my tears fell down. I sit on the stairs and let myself cried. I'm trying to hold all the pain and try not to show it to anyone but now its so hard to hold it in anymore it feels like someone is squishing inside my chest that I can feel the pain.

I stayed on the stairs for a few more minutes when my phone ring. I get up and answered my phone while climbing the stairs. It will take a minutes before I reach my floor but it gives me time to think.

"Hello" I answered.
"Hello Blue? What happened to your voice are you crying?"
Hyper asked.

"No. I'm okay" I answered him trying to fix my voice.
"I know you're not Blue. I'll go there now. We need to talk" Hyper said and hang up the call.

I went straight to the door and used the elevator to go to my floor.

I was sitting on my couch when my doorbell rings. I slide to my seat and walked in front of my door.
Its Hyper.

"So are you going to Gods engagement party later?" Hyper asked me when we settled on my living room.

"Yes" I answered looking at the TV.

"Are you sure? You know you dont need to...you'll only get hurt seeing them"
I dont answer him. I don't want to talk anymore coz I just end up crying. I'm a man and I don't want to be in this kind of situation and I hate seeing myself being so miserable..and I hate to admit that Im in love with someone that I can never be with.

I got back to my trance when Hyper tapped my shoulder.
''Hmm?'' I looked at him with a blank expressions.
''I'm gonna go now,Are you sure you'll attend the party?'' He asked me
''Hmm..I'll go with Mom and Dad'' I answered and get up to send him to the door.

He gives me a tap on my back and procede to the door. He waves at me before I close my door.