☣ 19 ☣

I parked my car at the parking in front of P'Dukes bar, the bar is full of custumer's coz its Friday. I enter the door and squeezed myself inside while looking around to look for Hypes table..he already texted me  that they are already inside the bar. I looked around when I saw Hyper waiveng at me. I walked up to them and approached the table.Good thing G is not here. They smiled and greeted me and let me sit beside Brix and Hyper.

''Hi Blue,come here sit here..'' Brix said tapping the sit beside him..He put his arms around my shoulder and gave me a bottle of beer. I get the beer and smiled at them.
''Its good that you still remember us.'' Brix said.
''We've been trying to contact you lately but we can't reach you'' Dew said holding a beer.

''What are you doing lately beside writing your books? We can't catch you where you've been hiding, hmm?'' Kent said looking at me.

''Oh Blue! Good thing you finally showed up..its been a while since you went here..'' Duke said approaching our table. I smiled them shyly.
''Hmm G is not yet here?'' Duke asked.
''He is on his way here. Ohh he's here.'' Brix said and we all looked at his direction. I don't now but it seems he lost weight.
I removed my gazed to him and drink my beer.

''What take you so long G?'' Kent asked. He didn't answered and just took a bottle and drink it.
''Okay Okay..let's enjoy the night. Lets get drunk. My treat.'' Duke said and the boys clank their bottles to cheer.
I chugged up my beer straight to avoid G's gazed.

''Okay boys listen. Blue have an announcement to make.'' Hyper said and they all looked at me including G. I can feel his intense gazed on me but I ignored him and looked away.

''What is it Blue?'' Dew asked.
I drink my beer and put down my bottle..

''I'm leaving guys'' I said without looking at them. They fell silent and the only sounds you can hear is the music in the bar.
No one talks. So Hyper breaks the silence but cheering them.

''Lets drink..Cheer!'' Hyper raise his bottle and we all followed except G..He was looking at me but I ignored his gazed.
''Where are you going Blue?'' Duke asked while they all looked at me.

''New York..I accepted the offer of a company as an Editor in Chief..and I'm planning to stay there.'' I answered.
''Hmm..that's good Blue..but hope you won't forget us..or else we will get a ticket and followed you there..''Brix said smiling.

Of course you are my friends guys..And besides I can take vacation to visit you here or maybe you can visit me there.''
I told them smiling. G did not talk and just drink his beer.

We drink the night away..but I did not let myself drunk.

Hyper,Dew,Brix and Kent went to the dance floor while Duke leave us to check the other custumer..

''I'm sorry Blue..'' I looked at him and he was looking at me with a sadness on his eyes or he was just drunk.
''Sorry for what?'' I asked..I removed my gazed at him and drink my beer.
''For hurting you..I love you Blue and I really want to be with you but I need to do the right thing.'' He said while looking at the bottle he was holding like he was memorizing that was written in the bottle.

''There is no need to apologized G, we never be lover before,we never had that relationship and beside I don't know if I will believe you when you said about what you feel..And its my fault that I let myself fall for you. So you don't have any reason to apologized..I'm okay. I got this.'' I straight up my drinks and wipe my lips and get up.

''I think I need to leave now,just tell the boys that I left already..thank you G. And congratulations to your wedding..I wish you and Tin all the best.'' I give him a tapped on the back and leave him there and went outside. I get in my car and let out a sighed,. I put on my seatbelt and drive away.
He love me but he need to do the right things and that is to marry Tin..Yes absolutely the right thing to do. I felt a thousand stab on my chest,Its so painful. My tears run down my cheeks while I drive. I'm so tired of crying and wishing that it will end.
I parked my car on the side of the road and rest my head on the steering wheel while I let all the pain come out.
I stay on that position for an hour until I calmed down. I wipe my tears and start the engine.

It will be over Blue..you'll be okay. I drive back to my condo but I stayed on my car for a minute.