☣ SEVEN ☣

He woke up the next morning on the sounds of a birds singing and the cold morning air. He looked around and he realized that he fell asleep outside. He was so dead tired for the whole day trekking yesterday. He get up from his recliner to stretched when he notice the blanket that covers him He remember that he did not bring any blanket outside last night. Hmm maybe Hyper put it on me while Im sleeping. Blue get up and leave the blanket on the recliner and walked himself to a spot where you can have the better view of a stream and the waterfalls.

This is so refreshing and calming the sounds of the water is making him eager to swim on that stream. He smiled to himself and walked back to his tent to changed into shorts and shirts.

He enjoyed himself on a warm water of the stream when he notice another person at the other side of the stream floating.
Blue take a looked when he realized that its G. He did not notice him or he was just minding his own business.
He was topless and just wearing a shorts. He was so proportioned and fit. The man's muscle is so perfect on his very manly muscular toned body.

''You know, Its not polite to stare at people''

His voice startled Blue that he take off his gazes unto him. How did he know that he was staring at him ?? Or he was too obvious. He want to spank himself for being so stupid. Blue decided to get out of the water and headed back to his tent. He felt so embarrassed..he catch me already 3 times staring at him. Oh! You count it perfectly? You remember being so stupid infront of him 3 times..Ohh great Blue congrats You won the most embarassing awkward moment award.

He let out a sigh of esperation.

After he changed his clothes he just sit on his recliner and make himself busy with his laptop. Hyper is till sleeping on his tent.
Blue decided to work on his new story..he got another idea so jot it down on his laptops. He was busy typing when his phone ring.

His mom is calling.

''Hello Mom..''
''Kana,how are you baby?'' The sweet voice of his mom prevented him to e annoyed by calling him that pet name.
''Im good Mom..We will be back tomorrow.'' He answered her. When Hyper went out from his tent yawning.

''Who's with you?'' Her mom asked.
''Hyper..and we meet some new friends in the campsite'' He answered.

''Oh..That's good to hear baby. Try to make some more friends,and try to mingle with them. You are always got stuck with Hyper.'' Her mom told him and he just nodded.

''Hmm..''
''Okay, maybe you can have time to drop by tomorrow,my friends wants to meet you.'' His mom told him. He already knows what that means.

''Mom are you with this again?'' He asked annoyed.
''Just go home tomorrow Blue and stop arguing okay? They just wanna meet you coz they liked the painting that you've made for me and he finds out that you are the author of their favourite books so they just want your signature.'' His mom told him. He let ou a sigh and did not answered.

After he talked with his mom Hyper approached him and seated on a recliner in front of him.

''You did not join us last night..'' Hyper told him while laying his back.
''Im so tired yesterday that I fell asleep here outside..''He answered.
''Hmm..so what is the plan today?'' Hyper asked him.

''Hmm nothing.Maybe I'll just stay here on the camp..and lazed around.'' He answered while tapping on his laptop.

''Hmm,''

''Anyway did you put me a blanket last night?'' He asked randomly.  Hyper looked at him.
''Nope. Im so drunk last night that I did not notice you sleeping here outside'' Hyper answered him while looking at the stream.

Blue frowned. He is sure that he did not bring a blanket while he seated here last night while enjoying his coffee. So who is the good samaritan that put him a blanket around him.
He can't think anyone coz he and Hyper is the only people here on his tent. Blue just shake it off and closed his laptops and stretched.

''Lets go swimming on the stream Blue'' Hyper called him.
''No thanks. I swim early in the morning.'' He answered him.

''Aw! What a bubble buster. Okay fine. I'll go now'' And Hyper turned his back headed to the streamand leave him laying on the chair. 

                                                                                                🍂🍂🍂