☣ 15 ☣

I was here at my table  seating with my Mom and Dad together with God's parents and  with the family of her soon to be fiance.. But God is no where to be found..they are talking about how God and Tin meet. I was just listening to them while drinking my champagne. According to God's Mom God and Tin meet in Canada during their college days..and they fill in love with each other but God choose to live in Thailand after he graduated in college and he pursue his singing career in Bangkok. And Tin stay in Canada.
I was just listening to them and I'm started to get bored before the party get started.

I kill my time by scrolling on my IG when my Tin get my attention.
''Hi!'' Tin smiled at me. I just smiled a bit and my Mom introduce me to them..they asked me some questions and I answered them.
We are still talking when God approached our table and sit beside Tin.

''Hi Love,what takes you so long?'' Tin asked him.
''I just used the comfort room.'' I did not bother to looked at them and just keep my gazed on the other guest. And I can feel God's gazed towards me but I try my best to not look at him.

Our parents congratulate them.

''How about you Blue? When is your turn?'' God's mom asked me but I just smiled at them.
''He is not yet ready for this he is too busy with his books. And we are pursuing him too.'' My Dad told them.
''How old are you Blue?'' Tin's Mom asked me.
''26 krub..'' I smiled at them while drinking my champagne. I feel so uncomfortable with all of this. After some time the party started.

I bite my lips and let out a deep sigh when they announced that they are engaged while showing the ring. I got up from my seat and excused myself. I can't bare the pain while looking at G smiling through all of this. I grab a glass of wine on the table and get outside the garden.. Away from them..I sit on a chair and drink the wine on my glass.

I didn't know how long I stayed on the garden when I heard a voice.

''Why are you here? Are you okay?'' I turned around when I see Duke standing on the other side of the garden.
He walked towards me and sit on the chair across me. I just smiled and shake my head.

''You love him right?'' Duke asked me but more on confirming. I looked at him and then looked at the party. I smiled bitterly.
''How did you know?'' I asked without looking at him.
''Hmm..I just feel it and besides the whole gang knows about it..'' He said like he is just stated a fact.

''Now I'm fucked up'' I said and gulfed the wine.
''We are also shocked that G is getting married..we didn't know about him having a girlfriend before so how the fact he come up to this idea of getting married.''  Duke said while looking at the people having fun in the party.

''Did you talked to G?'' He asked me.
''Yes but not literally that I confessed my feelings to him..he knows about it and maybe he just want to confirmed about it.'' I said.
Duke let out a sigh and looked at me.

''G loves you but he already made a promise to Tin that he will marry her..'' Duke told me.

''I know,'' I laughed at the thought of all of this.

''You know that he loves you?'' Duke asked me looking at me intently.

''Hmm, yes. And maybe I'll be much better now if he did not confess and just let him get married..after all its all my fault that I let myself on this kind of situation.'' I answered.

''So what is your plan now?'' Duke asked me after a moment.
''Nothing,Just go on with my life and moved on,life is so simple to spend on some hurtful things.'' I smiled at him

We talk some more time and Duke decided to go back to the party but I choose to stay on the garden. I sit there while drinkoing my wine. I was lost at my thought when a hand tap my back. Dew,Kent,Brix and Hyper sit on the chair around me. They are looking at
me like I am some kind of important documents that they need to study.

''Stop looking at me like that,I'm fine. I just want to recharged..I feel so drain with all that party'' I told them and chugged up my glass of wine.

''I want to drink tonight wanna join me guys?'' Brix said
''Duke's bar?'' Dew asked. 
''Sure lets go then.'' Hyper said and we all get up.

I go straight to my parents table.
''Mom,Dad..I'll gonna go now.'' I told my parents and the people around the table..until I looked at G's eyes..

''Congratulations to both of you'' I told them. And Tin said thank you but G did not say any word and just looked at me.
Duke,Hyper,Brix,Kent and Dew says their goodbyes and we all leave.