☣ 20 ☣

I looked around inside my unit and take a deep breath, I'm gonna miss this place I'm sure.  I'm leaving to NY today and didn't know when I'm gonna come back..I check all of my stuff and drag my suitcases outside. I locked the door and turned around when I saw G standing in front of me so handsome with his white tuxedo. A looked of sadness is all over his face like he was about to cry..He walked up to and pulled me into a tight hug. I was just standing there not able to protest when I heard his sobbed. I was about to pulled out but he didn't let me.

''G,why are you here? Its your wedding today..You must be in the church by now. I'm sure they will looking for you by now.'' I told him. G slowly let go of me and wipe his tears. I looked at him and did not say any words.

''Can we talk?'' G asked me after he calm down. I let out a sigh and nodded. I walked in front of my door to opened it and get inside and he followed me..I sit on my living room and wait for him to talk. He sit beside me and stared at my face. I removed my gazed to him and just wait for him to talk.

''Tin was my bestfriend since we moved to Canada when I was a toddler. We are so closed. She is living with my parents since her parents died in a car accident. We became closed and I promised her that I'm not gonna leave her until she diagnosed of stage 4  Blood cancer..I'm sorry Blue.'' G hugged me tight and my tears fell down on my cheeks.

''Just do the right thing G. Tin needs you more than I do..I understand. After this lets just move on and go on with our separate ways..I'll try my best to live my life and you should too. After this hugged lets accept the fact that we are not meant to be together.''

I let him go and he wipe my tears.

''Can I kiss you for the last time?'' G asked me..I looked at him and closed the distance between us. I closed my eyes and feel the warm lips  of G on mine. The tears fill down on my cheeks.

I let go of him and get he get up to leave the room. I can't stop my tears from falling I can't explain how much pain I'm feeling right now.
I wiped my tears and try to calm myself down...after I check my wrist watch I get up and went outside..I have 3hrs before my flight.
No one take me to the airport coz they are all in G's wedding..and I already told them that I dont want anyone when I leave.
I sit on the lounge area while I wait for my flght.

I get the book on my bag and killed time by readng. I want to make my mind busy so I can't think of G. I love him so much and I'm happy that he feel the same for me but it will just end there..he is already married and I know he will learn to love his wife..
I wipe the tears that fell on my cheeks and put back the book in my bag. I can't concentrate my mind is still wandering to G.

An hour had pass and I was already on the plane. I was drinking my champagne when suddenly the plane shake. I just ignore it coz maybe its just a turbulence. I finished my drink and went to bed. I'll take a nap and forget everything.

                                                                                                                       ☣☣☣