☣ 13 ☣

Blue woke up from the sounds of his doorbell but he just get his pillow and cover his face. He was still sleepy and his headache from last night is horrible. But the person behind the door is keep pressing his doorbell and it getting on his nerve,who the hell is this that have the guts to disturb his sleep. He take a glance on his alarm clock its already 9 in the morning. He get up from his bed and scratched the back of his head in annoyance. He went straight to the door and unlocked it. With a frown and sleepy face he greeted with a grumpy look the person behind the door.

''I was on your door about an hour ago,what takes you so long to open the door?'' Hyper asked and went straight inside his unit.
''I was still sleeping,what's brings you here so early?'' I asked him with annoyance. I slump myself on the couch and close my eyes.
Hyper was in the kitchen preparing the food he brought.

I drifted to sleep again. I just woke up by the tap on my face. I slowly open my eyes and I used Hyper.
''Wake up sleepy head,let's eat.''
I stretched and followed him in the dining table.

We started to eat and no one talk until we finished. Hyper wash the dishes and I went to my room to take a shower.
I opened my laptop and started typing..checking all the paper works. Hyper sit beside me and handed me a cup of coffee and looked at me intently.

''What's wrong?'' He asked me with a looked that I'm not allowed to deny.

I removed my gazed at him and make myself busy typing again but he closed my laptop and removed it from me and put it away.
I bite my lips while looking at the cup of my coffee. I let out a deep sigh and get up headed to my balcony. And Hyper followed me and settle on the chair at the left side still waiting for me to spill what's on my mind.

I sit on the other chair and sipped my coffee while looking at the view of the whole city of Bangkok. Hyper did not say anything he just waiting for me to talk on my own.

''Nothing's wrong,why do you asked?'' I asked him while looking at the pots of cactus on my table in the balcony.

''Stop beating around the bush Blue,I know if there is something is wrong with you so stop it and tell me what's the problem. Tell me what you're thinking. '' Hyper said looking at my face and not wanting to let go of me unless I tell him. I just sigh and looked away.

''Its God right?'' He asked me that makes me looked at him.
''How did you know?'' I asked him confused.

''I already sensed it since we are on the camp. I knew it there is something wrong.'' Hyper said. I just keep silent and just looked away.

''You like him right?'' He asked me again without looking at me.

''I don't know if I really liked him or I'm just crushing on him. What I know is when I meet him with his girlfriend last day and last night I feel annoyed..and I keep on thinking of him since we get back from the camp.'' I tell him while i grip my cup.

Hyper looked at me with a sympathy on his face.

''Don't looked at me like that,I'm okay. Maybe I'm just infatuated but not in love..its just a simple crush.'' I told him making a face..he looked at me with a ''I don't believe you'' look. I just looked away and finished my coffee and get up went straight inside.
I sit in front of my laptops and continue doing my paper works. I feel a little bit okay when I shared my problem to Hyper. He was my confidante since high school days and he knows me well,if something is bothering me and he is a good secret keeper too.

Hyper sit on the couch silently beside me.

''So what is your plan now?'' Hyper asked looking at me.
''What plan?'' I looked at him with a straight face.
''About G, are you going to confess to him?''
''Nope. No need to confess.'' I answered my attention is still fixed on my laptop.
''And don't worry about me Hype. I'm okay.'' I assured him. He just looked at me and nodded. After that we just talked about some random stuffs when someone called him. He answered the phone while I finished all my paper works.