☣ 26 ☣

GOD's POV

I landed at the airport after 1hr of flight from Bangkok. I was in front of the receptionist while I wait for room keys. I booked a room hotel for the meantime and later I will go to the island and try to look for a cottage to rent so I can stay there while I think of how I will approached that Ken guy.

After I settle in my room I just put my suitcase and get my backpack and went out. Its not that hard to looked on how I will get on that island coz its well known as a tourist spot. I ride a boat to get in the island with some tourist. And after a 30mins ride we get in the island safe. I started to asked some locals if their is some cottage that I can rent and stay for a night and good thing there is a last cottage coz every room is already fully book. I was relieved that I can stay the night and tomorrow I will start my hunt to this Ken.
I lay on my bed and let a sigh when I heard my tummy grumbling. I stood up and sit on the bed when I heard a knock on my door. I wasn't expecting anyone so I'm curious who is my visitors. I just get up and went straight to my door and open it. And I looked face to face to a guy in his 20s smiling at me while holding a white small envelope.

''Hi Phi,I'm sorry for disturbing you but I just want to give you this invitation for Island's Happy hour later at 8pm. Hope you can join us and have fun.''

the boy said and handed me the invitation. I smiled at him and get the invitation and checked it.
''Hope you join us Phi. Its fun. We are inviting all our visitors so hope you make it'' He smiled.

''Sure Nong..I will. Thank you'' I said and then he bid goodbye and went to another cottage. I closed my door and opened the invitation.
I read the details and folded it again and put it at the table beside the bed. I check my watch and its already 2pm and I haven't eaten anything except of coffee since morning. I pick up the menu at my bedside table and scan the different dishes on the picture and settle for a chicken wrap and a sandwich. I walk to the balcony that overview the beach. The crystal clear water seems so inviting and the white sands but its too hot.I settled on the chair and just looked at the beach. My mind is still wandering to the guy with Blue's face.
What if he is not Blue? He is not Blue coz Blue is already dead and you are just assuming things. I let out a heavy sigh and looked away. After 20 mins my food arrived.

Its already 8;30 pm when I decided to go out of my cottage and try to explore the Island's Happy hour party. I can hear the booming sounds of music and mostly the guest is the Islands tourist happily dancing and laughing while holding their drinks.
The party is lit and fun but its more fun if the boys is here. I walk at the stall and order a bottle of beer while I looked around. The party is full of tourist and some locals. After I get my order I decided to take a walk and settle to a spot that away from the party people and a loud music but I can still hear the sounds from my spot. I sit on the sand and looked at the wave that crashing on the shore while I drink my beer.

I can feel the cool night breeze on my skin that makes me feel at ease. I looked up the sky and enjoy watching the thousand of stars that flickers at the night sky.

''Am I a fool if I wish that You are still here with me? I miss you so much Blue. I miss you every single day. Am I too selfish if I can't let you go? I'm sorry Blue. I'm sorry if I'm making this hard for you but thinking of you is my way to be happy.''

I drink my beer while I wiped the tears that started to fall on my face. I'm not a crying person but when it comes to Blue I can't control the flow of my emotions. I let out a sly smile and looked away. After an hour I stood up and decided to get back at my cottage.
I was walking to head in my cottage when someone bump at me.

"Opppss sorry,sorry." The guy said. That voice. I looked at him and it was..
"Blue!" I exclaimed. He gives me a confused look.
"Oh! I'm sorry." I said when I realized what I said.
"Its okay. I'm Ken. Are you here for the beach party?" Ken asked me.
I was looking at him intently. He really looks like Blue. That voice. His face..his features. I shake off my thoughts and smile at him.
"Yes,I attended the party but I got bored so I was headed back to my cottage." I said.
"Hmm,you're alone?" Ken asked me.
"Yeah."
"Ahh,you want to hang out? You did not tell me your name yet." He smiled shyly the more I talk to him the more I was convinced that he is Blue with those facial expression.

"Oh sorry. I'm God. You can just call me G." Then I offer my hands for a handshake.
"Ohh you've got a nice name G. OK, let's go since you are a tourist in our island I'll treat you. Come" He said then I followed him on a stall that the band is performing.

"OK, what do want to drink?" He asked me after I sit.
"Just beer" I told him.
"OK wait." He answered and make his way to order beer. I followed my gaze to him while he walk. I got startled when a group of people approaches me.

"Hi! God is that you? OMG! ITs really You! Can I have a picture with you?"
I smiled at them and nodded. They took picture and autograph and I give in to them.

"Okay wait guys. Look who's here!" The vocalist of the band is looking at me smiling. "Its G!" He get off the stage and walked at me. I laugh at them I know the band that's performing. I can hear the people screaming and taking pictures.

"You are so God in your concert G..we didn't expect to see you here." Boun said and he put his arms around me.

"Who have thought that you'll attend this island party G! Haha..now we are not letting you go unless you will performed us a song" Boun said and I just smile while the people is keep on coming. They are hyping me up.
Ken came back and he was looking at me with a confused face while he seated on our table.
I smiled at him and told him that I'll be back. I get in the stage and performed my song.