☣ 11 ☣

'' Hi. I'm sorry I'm late.'' He heard a voice that seems so familiar I looked at the direction of the door and there is G standing at the door looking at us. I froze from my sit when our gazed meet. G looked at me like he was so surprised. I removed my gazed at G and hold my glass of juice. He approached my Mom and Dad and greet them. So our family know each other. Ah great just great. Now how I wish the floor just open and swallow me.
I get back from trance when I heard G say Hi and looking at my direction. i looked at him and just smiled a bit.

''So this is G? You grow up so well Son'' His Dad said smiling

''Ah This is Blue,G...you two used to be a playmate when you are still a kid. Remember?'' My Dad and Mom and the visitors looked at me and G..And I don't remember anything about us. Not a single memory about what they are saying.

''I'm sorry Dad I don't remember anything.'' I told them while I eat.
''Ah its because you are still a kid around 3 years old and is 5 years old that time..but you two are so inseparable before..'' Mom answered and I just smile and G did not say any words after that.
We continue eating dinner while our parents reminisce abot the good old days that I didnt know exist during their time. They are bestfriend and their friendship started when they are both in their middle schools. They just separated when the family of G migrated in Canada when we are both toddlers. His parent stay there and they just got back from abroad last month and G both his own condo and that is beside my unit.

I was eating my ice cream when my G's Mom asked me.
''How is your book Blue,did you published another books?''
''Yes,Its gonna be out soon..early this month.'' I smiled and continue eating.
G did not talk the whole time and just seating like a stone..he will just talk if he is being asked.
He was so serious and stoic.
I bet he was so bored that he wants to get up and go back to his girlfriend.

I didn't know that i put my spoon harder that it caused a sounds on my plate. They looked at me in surprised shock on their faces..even G looked at me in amusement.

''Im sorry..I got caught up of something. I'm really sorry.'' I apologized.

''Son are you okay?'' My mom asked.
I looked at her and just nodded.

''Hmm..is it okay if I leave now?'' I asked them.
''Are you really Son? Is something wrong?'' Dad asked me.

''Im okay Dad..I'm just tired I want to go back in my condo'' I told them.

''I'm so sorry Khun .I wanna leave now'' I told to G's moM and Dad..

''Ah its Okay blue we understand...'' G's DAD answered.

I slide myself to my chair and rab my keys on the table and bid my goodbye.

I headed to the door and asked the butler for my car.

Not a minute and my car stopped infront of the house,I get in drive out of my parents house. I don't understand my sudden burst out earlier when I think about G being with his girlfriend.
What the heck is wrong with me? I maneuvered my car on a starbucks maybe a cup of my favourite coffee will calm my mind.
I went inside and order I sit on a chair behind while waiting to call my name for my order and I make myself busy with my phone.

I really want to make myself busy so I wouldn't think about that anime guy. Its not good anymore No one can mess my head except my books and my manuscript,I'm not gonna let myself goin crazy...

''Caffe Latte for Blue'' the barista called up.

I slide myself to get up and waltz my way into the counter and pick up my coffee. And went out of the coffee shop.
I was opening my door when another car parked beside my car,the driver get out and its G. He noticed me but I get in the car quickly. Closed the door and drive out of the parking...I'm not gonna mess my mood again. Its enough.

I don't know but my mood this day did not get along with me..its good thing that my other works including my manuscript this month is done or else its gonna be a one hell dealing this shit again.

After that accidental kiss in campsite 2 weeks ago something with me has changed for G. And I don't like what I'm feeling. This is the feeling of most of characters on my books that did unfortunately did not get their happy endings.
No way.