6~ Sasukes First Day In The Past

I HAVE NO RIGHTFUL CLAIMS
ON NARUTO OR THE CHARACTERS
FULL CREDIT TO MASASHI KISHIMOTO!

Really short

{Sakura P.O.V}
After a nice relaxing day at the beach, I felt nice. All my worries melted away, it was like I was free. I remembered that Sasuke-Kun would be coming back. It's been a few weeks since I've came here  so a mouth and a half ago (1 ½ months) I miss everyone already. "Sakura? You good?" I heard Sasuke ask, then suddenly there was a burst of light...
Suddenly poof

{Future Sasuke POV}
It's been quite awhile since Sakura left. Sarada seemed quite sad "Hey, Sarada, I think it's time I went into the past to see your mum, is there anything you want me to tell her anything" I asked "YES, but you have to tell lord 7th. Tell mum I said hi and I miss her so much" Sarada replied "of course" I said

◇Little while later◇

I went to Naruto office to say I'll be going back into the past. He of course let me go. I then teleported into the past in a bright burst of light...

{In the past Sakura P.O.V}

When the light disappeared I saw Sasuke standing there. I knew with younger Sasuke here I have to lie "Um, excuse me, but who are you, and how did you get here?" I asked, I could tell he was surprised at first, then older Sasuke turned around and quickly got the idea "I'm a travling ninja, I've been on a mission for the past 10 years. I just teleported here to report the the Hokage, see, the tower is just over there, I'll be going now" Sasuke said very convincingly. I could tell younger Sasuke wasn't really buying it "Sasuke-San, we should probably get going home, it's going to be dark soon, I'll be at the Sakura Tree Park if you need me" I said as I ran off, Sakura Tree Park wasn't a real park, but is a code name for older Sasuke and I to where there are lots of Sakuras and near a park. I could see on younger Sasuke that he had no clue what I was talking about.

◇30 minutes later◇

"So you got the message Sasuke-Kun" I said once older Sasuke came. "Hn... younger me is definitely cautious around me. I've also realised that I have both mine and this world's memory, if you get what I mean" Sasuke explained "Yeah, I get what you mean... anything you would recommend?" I said, I wanted I bright future "Not really... but keep your parents close" he said, I could see sadness in his eyes "I always have, why, dud something happen?" I started to panic abit, he knew I valued my parents and wouldn't let anything happen, I won't let it happen, I refuse to "They died on a business trip anytime from a few weeks to our first C/A rank mission" Sasuke explained. I stood there in horror, my parents can't die. Tears were already forming in my eyes. I felt an arm around my waist, I couldn't hold it in, I just burst into tears. "Sorry Sakura, but I think it's important you knew, it could save pain, and you could even save them" Sasuke hushed, not wanting to much of a sence, and telling to turth along with it.

◇The Next Day◇

I wished Sasuke off. We decided  to visit on birthdays only, to avoid suspension. If I was being honest, I was sceard for what the future now held. Sasuke had also mentioned that he never left to village, that was my number 1 goal.

I chose to end their
young childhood here. As I
wanted to have them be genin
I have an interesting plot
if you want a Shoutout just
ask, or if you can guess where
I'm bring the polt to

Hints:
1- Menma demotion Sakura (no one comes from a different demotion)
2- The message Sasuke said
3- SasuSaku and Team7