28- Chunin Exams-3

I HAVE NO RIGHTFUL CLAIMS ON NARUTO OR THE CHARACTERS FULL CREDIT TO MASASHI KISHIMOTO

🌸⚡Previously⚡🌸

It was short dress with my normal ninja shoes. Soon as I walked out into living room I saw Sasuke turn red before he spoke "Don't wear that outside" was all he said as he said sat next to me and turned on the TV as I put a movie in.

"What is this?" Sasuke asked as the movie began. "Howls Moving Castle" was all I said.

⚡🌸NOW🌸⚡

After we watch the movie I was almost crying at the end, and squeezing Sasukes arm. "I don't get you, or girls for that matter" Sasuke said while stroking my back.

"Sasuke, one of the genres in Howls Moving Castle is romance, but it also shows that the outside doesn't count, nor status or power, things that like, it's the inside that matters, we see this when Sophie sees Howl in his monster/bird form, she doesn't care, had Howl looks past Sophie's curse and sees the young girl with her life ahead of her, its just how a girls brain works, we love things like this, for a reason I really don't know" I explained.

(A/N- I USED TO WATCH HOWLS MOVING CASTLE, BUT I ALMOST FORGOT SOPHIES NAME 😭😭😭)

Sasuke nodded. "We really should focus on getting ready for our Exams in 2 days" Sasuke said. "Already ahead of you, we'll be tested by a torture specialist, go into the Forest Of Death, and do a finally round of battling, that's how it normally happens in our village. But every Exam has a paper test, test on the land or water depending on the village where you collect scrolls, than a public battle in an arena, in that order too" I said. Sasuke nodded.

"My parents told me something about the questions, it always involves the team, and normally has questions that for Jounin and circumstances are very important, but each paper test is different, my dad took the test multiple times, my mum twice" I said, half making it up, but I knew about Saradas exams and my own, and the number of times my parents took part.

"So we have to study on Jounin things, and have Naruto in on it?" He asked I nodded. I pushed myself of the couch and went to my room. I put on ripped jeans and a magenta midriff. I went back out.

I walked to the office to see Sasuke studying. "I don't think these books have enough information, we should go to library, and find Naruto" I said looking over his shoulder. He nodded "but first get put of tha--- never-mind" he stopped himself. I knew better then to go out in a short dress.

He followed behind as we went downstairs. "Usuratonkachi!" and the said blonde ran from the backyard. "Teme!" "Well you two not start that!?" I yelled before they start a yelling match. They both bowed their head and glared at each other but we still went to the library anyway.

Day Of The Exams

After we went to our set we started to test, with the studying we Sasuke and I stood a chance without cheating, Naruto on the other hand...  probably not... The exam went the same as it did last time, only we never ran into Kabuto, weird. I tried to spot four eyes but I couldn't "Sakura?" I jumped hearing Sasukes voice. "Yeah?" I asked. "You were spacing out, are you ok? you seem paranoid" He said as if I'm a teammate, which is what we planed to do. "Yeah, it's just that I want to analyze who we might go up against" I lied, only this time it was believable, he nodded.