26~The Chunin Exams-1

I HAVE NO
RIGHTFUL CLAIMS
ON NARUTO OR THE CHARACTERS FULL CREDIT TO
MASASHI KISHIMOTO

⚡🍅Pervosly🍅⚡

{Sasuke POV}

"Sasu-Kun, I don't want to get up, we finally get a week off, and this is the second last day" she wined once she sat up.

"DID YOU MAKE WAFFLES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" She yelled grabbing onto my shoulders. I nodded. "EEKKK ARIGATŌ SASU-KUN!!!!" She fangirled while hugging me, I couldn't even breath.

"Gezz Saku, do you want me dead? Well, come on, your waffles are waiting, oh, and since I know how much you like having icecream with it, there's some on top, but it's going to melt" I said as I walked back to the kitchen.

After a few minutes Sakura came down to eat. SHE WAS ACTUALLY WEARING A DRESS!!!!

I read a book about Jutsus and thought about the day. I knew that Itachi was coming today. I made up my mind to meet him, I just hoped Saku wouldn't be to hurt.

While she was putting her dishes away I left the house, but she quickly ran after me.

"Sasuke, wait up" she called as she ran to my side, I slowed down so she wouldn't fall behind. She had a mad look on her face, but if disappeared in a flash.

"Saku, is it ok if I spend some time to myself, I know I just came back from a camping trip, but I do value my time alone, besides, you know who is coming soon" I said as I walked

"Don't worry, I understand, I mean, despite how much I love spending time with you, have time to yourself is good as well, well, I'll be in the library or the fields if you need me" she said with a smile before running off.

How did I get so lucky?

🌸♡Now♡🌸

{Sakura POV}

I had spent a few hours at the library until Ino had came to the library. "Forehead, the Hokage wants you" she said as she walked up to me.

"Arigato Ino-pig, oh, if you want, along with Hinata we could cook something, maybe around 3:30pm?" I offered, she nodded before going to Hinatas.

~At The Hokage Tower~

"Ah, Sakura, you're here. I've managed to locate Tsunade, she'll be here short--" The 3rd Hokage got cut off when a young-ish blonde hair woman entered.