20~ Land Of Waves-1

I HAVE NO RIGHTFUL CLAIMS
ON NARUTO OR
THE CHARACTERS
FULL CREDIT TO
MASASHI KISHIMOTO

🌸Previously🌸

 ♡At The Hospital♡

"Haruno Sakura, here for my part time shift" I said. "Ahh, yes, you just record and take notes on patients 451, 237 and 19" The lady at the desk said told me. "Arigato" I replied as I went to those rooms. 

Once I came home I  had made dinner, still in my uniform, that could have ended badly.

As normal, as dinner cooled down I got changed into the same baggy shirt and yoga pants as yesterday before calling the boys down for dinner.

"Remember we have to meet at 6:30am tomorrow" I reminded the boys towards the end of dinner. "Hai" they replied.

🌸⚡Now⚡🌸

"Where's Kakashi Sensei, he's already half an hour late" the past 7th Hokage complained yet again.

"Who knows, we should cut him some slack, from what I heard we're the first team he's ever passed" I said looking up from my book.

"How did you find out?" Asked Sasuke "I mean, it's not like we could find that out easily" he continued.

"Well, I TenTen had found out and told me" I said, making a reasonable reason.

"Ahhh, you ready for your first mission?" Kakashi asked

♤AFTER THE MISSION♤

"Good job! See ya tomorrow" Kakashi said before he pooffed away.

"I swear if all our mission's involve finding cats" our favourite knuckle head ninja whines

Few Months Later

"Thats it, hey graps, give us a bigger mission" the blonde commanded.

"Baka Naruto, don't" I whispered stepping on his feet.

After the whole agreement, Tazuna came in.

"You expect me to trust my life to a hoe, emo, and more specifically, a short kid with an idiotic look on their face!?"

"HAHAHA, WHO'S THE KID WITH THE IDIOTIC LOOK ON HIS FACE!!!" Laughed Naruto.

Sasuke and I went next to him....

"Hey! I'LL KILL YOU!!!" He yelled.

"Naruto, we're here to protect him, not kill him, not to mention he called me a hoe, a hoe, come on! That's just rude to assume, I have even more right to kill him then you. He also called Sasuke an emo, not that he isn't one, but still" I said, glaring at Naruto then Tazuna.

"Mr Tazuna, you don't want to insult Sakura here, it could be the last thing you do. She could easily cook up a poison or kill you in 1 punch. She just wears more practical clothing based off her strength" Kakashi said. Tazuna just gave me a look like he didn't believe him.

"Come on, let's pack, we'll see you two in ten or so minutes" I said as I walked out the room.

After packing everything I made sure to add a tent.