24~ Week Off

I HAVE NO RIGHTFUL
CLAIMS ON
NARUTO OR THE CHARACTERS
FULL CREDIT TO
MASASHI KISHIMOTO

⚡🌸Pervosly🌸⚡

"What are you going to call the bride?" I asked. "The Great Team7 Bridge, if it's ok with you?" He asked. Kakashi nodded.

We walked along the bridge to get home. Once we were almost at the end I grabbed Sasukes hand and put my head on his shoulder while walking. We got looks from Kakashi and Naruto, but we didn't care.

🍡💜Now💜🍡

{Sakura POV}

"But Graps, I don't want a break for an entire week!" Complained Naruto. "Baka, he said 'No missions' be said nothing about training" I sighed. I put my hand on my head to show how annoyed I was.

"Sakura is right, but you just came back from an A-rank mission" Lord 3rd said. "Dismissed"

"What are we going to do? I'm probably going to spend on of these days camping by myself, you know, you know I love you and Naruto, but I want a break from cooking for everyone and acting like a mother 24/7" I sighed placing my head on Sasukes lap.

I felt Sasuke start to play with my hair. "Hn, I understand, I guess it would like if I live with you and Ino instead of Naruto, I'd need a break from being with girls all the time, even if one of them is my cute lovable girlfriend" he chuckled lightly at the end. I blushed abit.

I opened my eyes and placed my hands behind his head. "Thanks Sasuke😁" I said. I felt Sasuke lower his head and kissed my forehead.

"Maybe I should also go camping for a day or two to have some alone time. I have an idea, how about we all go camping by ourselves. I mean, on the same days. I don't see the point if we leave only days apart" Sasuke offered.

"Hehe, sounds good" I said, using Sasukes neck to pull me up I gave him a quick peck on the lips. His face turned bright red.

I sat up and faced him. "I'm going to pack, tell Naruto that I'm leaving later for two days" I said as I stood up.

I knew that anata (future) would be coming tomorrow, so I needed an excuse to get out, besides, I did want some alone time.

Now I had packed I made my way to a clearing in the forest.

♡The Next Morning♡

I woke up and got changed. I decided to spend this free time for my training. I saw a portal forming.

Sasuke (Future) steps out. "Hey Sakura. You've really messed up the timeline" he said soon as the portal disappeared.

"Hehe... yeah, I really f@cked up, but is the new timeline good or bad?" I asked. Sasuke took a few moments.

"Well, Sarada isn't an only child anymore, however she's still the first, I take it you were going to do that no matter what. Itachi is alive and had you heal his eye. We are all Jounin as well. Naruto is still the 7th Hokage so nothing new there. But the Chunin Exams are just around the corner for you. It's all foggy, sometimes you've revealed you're from the future, sometimes you don't. Until a year ago I was joined Orochimaru. However I think the war is hard to avoid, Itachi is probably the only person who can stop it from happening" He said.