18~ Pre Team7 bell test

I HAVE NO RIGHTFUL CLAIMS
ON NARUTO OR THE CHARACTERS FULL CREDIT TO MASASHI KISHIMOTO

🌸Previously🌸

~No one's POV~

'Hm, if it isn't Itachi, then who?' Thought Kakashi.
"Oi, pinklet, your turn" Kakashi said. All he knew was that Sakura was more mature then most, not that she was a time treavler.

"I'm Haruno Sakura, I love to read, cook, and helping out in the hospital. I hate the idea of war, and innocent lives getting taken away. I love learning new things about medicine. I also treasure the time I spent with my friends. My goal is to surpass Tsunade Sensei, yes, she is my Sensei too. And become the of the Konoha hospital" the girl said happily.

'Hm, seems she doesn't care about romance, well, not as a top priority'

🌸Now🌸

{Sakura P.O.V}

After Kakashi Sensei told us about the test tomorrow we all went home.

"Don't you think 5:30am is alittle early?" I say soon as we went inside, holding Sasukes hand a little tight.

"Sakura-Chan, let go, you're hurting my hand" Sasuke whispered to me. He only called me Sakura-Chan on occasion, and when he thinks no ones listening.

I lossen my grip. Sasuke agreed with my earlier comment.
"He was almost 3 hours late today, I doubt he would be on time tomorrow, however, not having breakfast...." Sasuke continued on.

"Is it because you won't be eating Sakura-Chans food~~~" Naruto made the sly comment. Sasukes face turned red.

"I- Well, breakfast gives us alot of energy for the day" Sasuke said, turning his face into my shoulder to hide how red it was.

"Haha, Sasuke has a point, breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day. We could wake up at 4:30 and have toast, that way we don't vomit our guts up" I said professionally.

They knew I just got a part time job at the hospital, so it wasn't a big surprise. All I have to do is find Tsunade Sensei and tell her what I told the old man, so that way she can't get confused.

"Come on, I'll make spaghetti bolognese" I said
"With extra tomatoes for Sasuke, and some more salt for Naruto, KEEPING IT HEALTHY" I continued punching the 7th Hokages head.

After making dinner I went to my room to get changed while dinner cooled down.

I put on a white oversized shirt with Cherry Blossoms embroided into it. I also slipped on grey yoga pants, I mean, it's not like anyone would see me, excluding Sasuke and Naruto.

I knocked on Sasukes door before opening it. I saw Naruto and Sasuke playing a card game.
"Dinners ready, and if you don't come, you won't get any dessert, which for Naruto is ramen, and for Sasuke tomato onigiri~" I teased, knowing they will not complain.

Naruto was out the door before you could say 'Dattebayo'
Sasuke looked up and walked towards to door. I swear I saw abit of red on the tips of his ears.