17~ Team7 Assemble

I HAVE NO RIGHTFUL CLAIMS ON
NARUTO OR THE CHARACTERS FULL CREDIT TO MASASHI KISHIMOTO

~Previously~

"Oh My Goodness, it's 9:00pm already. I really don't have time to make dinner, sorry" I said panicked

"It's fine Sakura, it's just a one off thing" and with that Sasuke kissed me on the forehead and went to sleep. I just sat there blushing like a maniac.

I recalled all the times I had cried onto Sasukes chest, shoulder or back, from just watching movies, watching the news ect. I was surprisingly embarrassed about today. I still don't believe he thought I'd dump him for Cedric.

I could tell he was moved by the movies. I mean, who isn't. I remembered when Sarada and I watched all the movies. We all took a liking to Hermione, Ginny and Luna.

I let a tear fall down my face. I got up and left Naruto in the living room and went to sleep.

~Now~

{Sakura P.O.V}

"Agh, it's 5:30am, really" I whispered
'Miss sleepy head, WE'RE BECOMING TEAM7 TODAY!!!!!'
'Shut u- WAIT, TODAY!?'

I jumped out of bed and ran quietly to the kitchen. Ok, today I'm making a big breakfast, as a sorry about yesterday, and WELL DONE ON BECOMING GENIN.

Ok, so we'll have Bacon & Eggs, along with Waffles. I'll also make something just for a single person.

"Sasuke will have have onigiri with a side of tomatos.
Naruto will have.... ramen..."
I muttered though my teeth.
"I'll have dumplings"
With that I started to cook breakfast.

After and hour I finished.
Now for a bento boxs.

For Sasuke it'll be onigiri with tomatoes, again, with some salad and sushi.
For Naruto it will be home-made ramen with rice and onigiri on the side.
For me, dangos, onigiri with some syrup-coated anko dumplings and umeboshi.

After 30 minutes it was 7:00am.
"BOYS, BREAKFAST IS READY!!!"
I know the boys love my cooking.
We started with the waffles with the bacon and eggs.

"Itadakimasu" then we started eating.
"Arigatō Sakura/Sakura-Chan!" The 2 said after the eating, by now it was 8:00am.

"Oh, do you have room for more? If not I can add it to your bento" I said with a smile.

"THERE'S MORE!?!?!?" The boys screamed.
"Hai, not that much, but we should finish it before 8:30, if we hurry that is" I said, mother voice clearly there. The boys nodded and I bought out the food.

"Sakura, what time did you wake up?" Sasuke asked, concerned. I saw Naruto and his foxy grin, probably thinking something under the line of
'ohhh, Sasuke-Teme is worried for Sakura-Chan'
"5:30, it was to late for me to go back to sleep, so I made breakfast and lunch" I said

After eating we left to the Academy.
"Sakura, why do you do this? You're acting very mother like, actually, you're acting just like mine; not that there's anything worng with it, it's just, well..." Sasuke trialled off.