11~ Itachis' Mission: SasuSaku

I HAVE NO RIGHTFUL CLAIMS
ON NARUTO OR THE CHARACTERS
FULL CREDIT TO MASASHI KISHIMOTO!

{Itachi POV}

After I had met up with Sakura once she had finished school I learnt her side of the story and about her plans, I decided to take some matters into my own hands. I had a feeling that Sakura-San wouldn't be happy with it. But in order for it to work, I needed some help, so I'll have to use a transformation jutsu and have all their friends in on it.
I'll called it - Mission: SasuSaku
I can't deny I'm looking forward to this.
My foolish little brother deserves happiness, the happiness I took from him....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally knew who I was going to transform into, Izumi, with some changes of course, no forehead protector, no Uchiha crest or collar, and a difference in eye colour

After a while I located their friends. While this young, I could easily talk to them, besides, I'm a '14 year old girl who loves romance'

"Hey, I saw what you did, I also saw that pink-haired girl and duck-butt haired boy acting really close, anything going on between them?" I asked, I had a backstory if they needed one.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU- DATTEBAYO!?" Screamed the Nine-tales host "I'm Izumi Hazuki" I knew who Izumis dad was, so, I wasn't exactly lying, and he is not from a clan, so no one would know (ALL TRUE FACTS)

"Oh, Teme and Sakura-Chan, no, sadly, they're close, and we all ship it, but...." the Jinchūriki answered. The others just gave him a weird look. When they looked at me, they clearly suspected something, but gave in.

"What would you get out of this Hazuki Izumi?" Asked a guy with pineapple hair, I assumed he was a Nara, due to personality, and the small glimpse of his family crest.

"Who said it was for personal gain? Besides, I love shipping people" I giggled in a slightly high pitch voice. I really did sound like Izumi. I really do miss her, at least in those last moments together we experienced to next 80 years together, what I would give to have her, as well as Okāsan (Mum) and Otōsan (Dad).

After awhile I convinced them all. Then we were going to have to plan this, and well. I know Otōto (Little Brother) well, he'll catch on quite quickly, so will Sakura-San.

After some planning, we knew what to do. Since I was 'a year or 2' older, it I could talk to Sakura-San, while to boys try to convince Otōto to come. The girls planed the set up, it was on a hill near a river, over looking the village.

After a few days I had to become closer the Sakura, however my foolish little brother was clearly jealous, both Sakura-San and I teased him.

{Sakura P.O.V)

It had been about a week since we had set up Naruto and Hinata. Itachi jad started coming over disguised as this girl I could have sworn I saw when I was very little. Itachi told me that when he was 13, so around the time of the massacre he had a huge cursh on a girl called Izumi. He told me his story and how he started liking her from a very young age, and how he had to kill her. He also explained that when he killed her, he put her in a genjutsu, and how they spent the next 80 years together. It was so sweet, and I tried to comfort him.

Another week later he came over again and we started talking. "We're going to be put into teams week" I said to spike conversation. "Hn, why is it so important? Aside from the fact that you'll be in your team again?" Itachi answered blankly. " Well, preferably, before we, as in Team7, become Genin, you tell Sasuke the turth. You don't know how useful that could be"

After a while Itachi answered "hn, but how, I mean, he'll come at me at the intend to kill" "I'm aware, that's why if I'm there, he'll have a much lower chance of attacking" I let that sink in before continuing "You can show him what happened that night, tell him why, and why you told him to help him. I know I don't know all the details because it's a very sensitive subject which we stopped talking about once Sarada was born. We knew she has a good memory, and we had decided to tell her at 15, just so she can posses it all. The fact you killed everyone, why you did it, who the real man behind it was, and the reason why the Uchiha hated to village, ya know?"
"Hn, I see, the way you did allowed her not hate me, nor the village, but rather Danzo." "Well we did name her after you" I said, Itachi looked shocked, and happy at the same time, but confusion could be seen.
"Ok, look at the way it's spelt... Sa is from both Sasuke and myself, Ra, is from my name, Da, is the Ta in your name, only female..." I explained, he nodded then pulled me into a tight hug.

After a few minutes I was talking then looked around me to see no one near me. Odd, however the the nature and view around me was beautiful.
That's when I noticed Sasuke...

◇Sasuke POV a Few Hours Earlier◇

After eating a delicious breakfast, courtesy of Sakura I left to get ready. I saw that girl Sakura has been hanging out with lately. She looked so familiar to me. OMG SHE LOOKS LIKE THAT GIRL ITACHI USED TO HANG OUT WITH, of course I shipped it and would tease him a little. But she died years ago. She didn't wear the clan crest, have to high collared shirt, or the last name Uchiha, but instead Hazuki, she must have known Sakura when they were younger.

◇Little while later◇

"TEME!! WANTA TRAIN DATTEBAYO?!" Yelled the Dobe. "Hn, I'm right here"
"Is that an Uchiha thing to say 'HN'?! anyway, some of the guys and I wanted to all train together, and you're coming" he said before he grabbed my wrist and dragged me. "Hn happens to be an Uchiha thing, my father and brother always did it, and so do I" I said
"You have a brother?" He asked with curiosity "hn, but I don't consider him family after what he did, that's why it's my goal to kill him" I said with a deadly aura around me. Naruto looked like he saw a goast and about to poop his pants.
We met up with Kiba, Akamaru, because they we always together, shino and Neji who I only met a few times when I was younger at clan meetings.

After walking Naruto asked some idiotic questions... or so I thought "Teme, if I weigh 99 pounds, and eat an pound of Narchos, am I 1% narcho? What came first, the chicken or the egg? Which orange came first, the colour or the fruit?"
He had a point, and I couldn't answer right away, even Neji couldn't, but when I looked up, they were gone. I looked around a noticed where I was, I turned around and saw Sakura...

A/N
Ok, another chapter done, sorry for not updating 😅
I was working on some videos for my channel, and just needed a little
break, and work on the pictures used in this chapter.
If there are any guys reading this story please tell me if I'm doing OK with writing from a guys POV.

Can you all please check out my channel, I'm actually working on a series called "SasuSaku Go Into The Past" the plot is similar.

My channel is called
Lily Uchiha-Haruno

Till next time, BYE, I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY/NIGHT

Word count: 1330