33~ Week Without Sakura

Hey guys, I just want to say that the other battles went the same as cannon, mainly because I'm lazy and can't write fights very well 

Sasuke Pov

After I left Sakura I went to the markets to buy some of the ingredients for the meals for the next week. I managed to get everything home and saved Naruto from Hinatas father.

Naruto and I finished eating dinner and went to sleep. I was gland that we won't have missions for a while, at least until Sakura is healed and the Chunin exams are completely over.

I laid in bed and looked at the roof of my room, it's not often that Sakura gets hurt, yet she was completely knocked out cold for a day, than again if I hadn't known Sakura I'd probably be in hospital right now, or if she didn't have a solution...

After lot's of tossing and turning I couldn't fall asleep, no matter how hard I tried, I rolled onto my side and looked at the big red letters on the digital clock, 10:30 PM.. Damn it

I rolled out of bed and put on long woollen pants and a jacket, I put on my shoes on before leaving the house. I need to clear my mind, I might as well go on a late night walk. I found myself at the bridge where Team7 always meets, I look into the water and saw my reflection, it was the same as a mirror, only instead of having a blank expression, I had a sad expression, and eye bags, something I rarely have, even on long missions.

I looked up to the moon in the sky, I do remember Sakura once said that I'm the moon and Naruto is the sun, but she didn't say what she was, maybe the earth? She keeps us in check, the moon rotates around the earth, the earth keeping it in it's orbit, while the earth orbits around the sun, the closest star to our plant. I suppose Naruto gives us light, he always tries to have us see the light, even in complete darkness.

I looked back in the river, I noticed the ripples in the water destroying the reflection of the stars, the moon and my face rippled away in the water, I heaved a heavy and chose to walk to the Hokage faces. I took a deep breath and let the late summer air engulf me (The last stage of the Chunin exams take place August 6, for me it's the last month of winter, so this really messes with my brain since I need to flip everything around)    

Once I reached the faces I laid down and looked at the stars, I finally felt clam and at peace. I closed my eyes and exhaled. After a while I drifted off to sleep...

"Oi wake up!" I heard an angry voice demand, I opened my eyes and saw a woman looking at me, she honesty produced the same vibes as Sakura in the mornings, move or you die. I sat up and rubbed my eyes "Who are you?" I groaned rubbing my eyes, trying to adjust to the sun, I hate waking up early

"I'm Tsunade Senju, and I've recently been informed I'm going to be the Fifth Hokage once the Chunin Exams conclude" The woman said with a stern tone, my eyes widened "Tsunade Senju!? The grand daughter of the first Hokage, and Sakuras sensei?" I said shocked "You got that right squirt! And what in Kamis name are you doing up here six in the morning?" She asked.

"I couldn't sleep, so I went on a walk, I guess I ended up fulling asleep" I muttered standing up "I wonder how Sakura is going to react when I tell her that? You are her teammate, right?" She questioned "Please don't tell her" I said, I would've begged if I wasn't an Uchiha.

"I'll take that as a yes. You should get home too, I heard the weather isn't going to be pleasant, and as a medic, get some sleep, you'll get a cold, and sleeping on rock isn't the best for your body" She said, the same motherly, yet demanding tone Sakura uses, I nodded and started walking home.