14~ The 'Date'

HAVE NO RIGHTFUL CLAIMS
ON NARUTO OR THE CHARACTERS
FULL CREDIT TO MASASHI KISHIMOTO

{Sakura P.O.V}

It had been a few months since Sasuke and I started going out. Naruto and Hinata had already gone on a few dates, it was kinda obvious, even at school.
I could tell by looking at Sasuke that it pissed him off, but that we should go at a slow pace.
(A/N: Anata is future Sasuke}
Anata had told me that Itachi lived, though stayed single due to his love for Izumi, now we have to figure rest out ourselfs.
"Hey Sasuke-Kun" I said "Hn" replied a pretty much emotionless
"We are going to become Genin soon, we just did the written test, soon it'll be the practical" I said excitedly
"Hn, I hope we're on the same team" replied Sasuke with a smirk.
"We probably well, since we already live together along with Naruto, and teamwork is needed" I said.
"That means we'll be with the Dobe" he said flatly
"And? We already live with him 24/7" I said smartly
"Hn, I simply can't win against you"
"That's very true, anyway, I'll be making dinner"
"What are we having?"
" Tomato soup for you, and a special Ramen for Naruto, it's a kinda, well done for becoming Genin" I said
"They don't take to long to make, surely?" He said, almost like he was begging for something
"Well, yeah, but I would rather start early" I said
"Umm, do you want to go the red bridge near here?" He asked with blush over his face
"Sur- sure" I stuttered from shock
We walked for 10 minutes till we arrive at the bridge.
"It's nice to take in what's around you, isn't it?" I asked after we stared out onto  the river.
"Hn, I guess" Sasuke replied as he tightened his grip on my hand, almost like he was scared of what would happen if he were to let go...
He turned me around and looked me in the eyes, emerald mixed with dark brown, almost black.
"Sakura, I'm really sacred" he said, again tightening his grip, in a way that shouldn't cause me pain.
"Why? I don't see any reason to be scared"
"It may seem silly, but not being on the same team, not spending time with me, and that I'm going to lose you, such as death" he said with a worried tone.
"Listen to yourself, you sound over protective boyfriend, haha, besides, I'm strong enough to handle myself" I said with a confident smile, and punched the air, much like I did when Sarada first took part of the Chunin Exams.
"Hn, I guess" he huffed in a small laugh.
"Come on, let's go to *insert your fav restaurant/take-a-away* how does it sound?" I asked.
"

Sounds good" he said, the grabbed my hand and we went to *insert your fav food place* once we good there we ordered some onigiri and dangos.
I lead us towards team 7 training grounds and we ate our food.
"Oh, the sun is setting, we should probably get going" I sighed
"Um, Sakura"
"Hm?" I replied happily
Sasuke come towards me, and kiss me on the cheek. I gasped and looked at his face. It looked like a tomato.
"Hey, Mr.Tomato, we have to leave" I teased, he looked even more red.
We walked back home, once we got there we saw Naruto in the kitchen giving us a foxy grin.
"So~ what have you been up to? I didn't she either of you at all today. At least I got to have lunch with Hina-Chan" he chuckled.
"Win win I guess" I smirked and went into the kitchen to make dinner.

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dinner is served!" I yelled
I severed dinner and started to daug into my meal. I took in all the flavours.
I could see that Sasuke and Naruto were also enjoying their meals.
"Well, what did you think?" I asked them both
"Hn, you got it just right, it tastes just like how my mum made it" Sasuke said, happy, but you could tell he was sad from the memory.
"IT'S DELICIOUS DATTEBAYO!" Naruto said after a while.
"OUCH, WHY DID YOU DO THAT TEME!?!?!" Yelled Naruto straight after a while
"Hn, you shouldn't have yelled, or not respond either before me, or straight after me" Said Sasuke pluntly
"Who are you and what did you do to Sasuke?" I said in a joke-like tone
" ha ha, very funny.." Sasuke said while rolling his eyes
"Teme, she has a point, you never speak in long sentences" Naruto says in a Know-It-All tone.
"Hn" I'LL KILL HIM IF HE SAYS THAT ONE MORE TIME
"I know what I'm getting Sasuke for Christmas" I said
"Huh?" Both the boys say
"A dictionary 🤣" I said before I started laughing.
Both boys looked at me in confusion, and concern.
"HAHA, I GET IT NOW SAKURA-CHAN" Naruto said before laughing his ass off
Sasuke then gave Naruto a glare
I cleared my throat, and whispered to Sasuke "Don't be a jealous tomato"
"I'm your jealous tomato, and you're my Cherry Blossom princess" he whispered back. My face turned bright red.
"Why am I always left out of all conversations, but this one seems interest-" Said Naruto before getting cut off.
"SHUT UP BAKA" Both Sasuke and I said
"Got it" he says with a smirk on his face.

After dinner Naruto went to bed.
"I don't believe we'll be Genin shortly" I shrieked like some crazed fangirl. Sasuke blocked his ears when I did this
"You've been raving about it all day Sakura" he sighed, clearly was annoyed
"Sorry Sasuke-Kun~ I didn't mean to be annoying~" I teased, it did the trick, he went all stiff
"You didn't do anything Sakura, want to watch a movie tonight in your room?" He offered.
"Shouldn't we ask Naruto?" I asked
"Hn, he's a Dobe, besides, he's ready asleep" he said
"I have an idea, want to do a movie marathon? I mean, the night is young, it's only 7:30pm, we can get though 2 moives"
"Sure, what movie?"

A/N
Another Chapter done
What moive marathon well SasuSaku do?
(Offer a popular series, or I'll go with what I've planed)
Till next time, BYE!

Word count: 1060