19~ Team7s Bell Test

I HAVE NO RIGHTFUL CLAIMS
ON NARUTO OR
THE CHARACTERS FULL CREDIT TO
MASASHI KISHIMOTO

🌸Previously🌸

♡Three Hours Later♡

Kakashi finally came.
"YOU'RE LATE!!!" all three of us yelled "Sorry, I got lost on the path of life" our favourite perverted Sensei said.

🌸Now🌸

"Kakashi-Sensei, how can you get lost on the path of life? I mean, life, is more of a mental decision which you then show in the form of physical movement. This means, unless you want to go to another village, I see no reason you can be late if you're lost on the path of life" I said, this was probably the first time I've ever talked back at Kakashi.

"Well, that doesn't matter" our Sensei bushed off. "Ok ok, I'll try not to be late again" Kakashi sighed

"Ok, if you fail this you're going back to the Academy. Your goal is to get a bell from me, but as I said, there's a high fail rate" Kakashi said.

"You can used any Jutsu and weapons. And in order to do that, came at me with the intent to kill" he said getting out his favourite, yet perverted book.

"But Sensei, there's only 2 bells" I asked, still trying to keep things like last time. But I decided to have us work as team and have me 'go back to the Academy'.

"Good point Sakura, it's so at least one of you go back" He said with a one eyed smile.

Naruto just charged right to Kakashi before getting restrained. "I didn't say go get, but at least you came with the intent to kill" Kakashi mentioned "I think I'm starting to like you guys" he continued.

Sasuke and I jumped into to bushes and I hide all my Charka. I made my way to Sasuke who wasn't hiding his Charka well.

"Hey, hide your Charka, it's like a huge splotch of red on a dark but canvas" I said. I saw his face heat up again before he tried to hide all his Charka.

"I think we should all work together, I mean, he is a Jounin, and we're barely Genin" I said

"But there's 2 bells" he said "don't worry, there's a reason why we are put into 3 man squads, besides, I'll be the one without a bell" I reasoned.

Managed to find Naruto and told him the plan.

All three of us jumped down and I punched the ground with all my might and caused to ground around Kakashi to break.

Sasuke had done the hand for his Fire Ball Jutsu. Naruto had created a dozen clones that all attacked Kakashi.

Since I was faster on my feet I managed to grab the balls and give them to the boys.

"Hm? It seems that despite the fact the girl did all the work, she gave you guys the bells?" He asked.

"Well, I'm really not good at ninjutsu, while I'm only tend to be good at Taijutsu and Genjutsu. While Sasuke is good at Genjutsu and Ninjutsu, while still is strong in Taijutsu. Naruto has huge Charka reserves and pull off a good Ninjutsu, and really has big potential" I said, giving my cover up reasons.

"We did debate who was going to go back, we all have a strengths and weaknesses, but Sakura really pushed on being to one to go back to the Academy" Sasuke pushed on, Naruto nodding his head in approval.

"You all past" Kakashi said with a smile.

He gave us all bento lunches expect me, he only had 2 lunches and apologised.

"Sorry Sakura, but you did chose to not get a bell, and I wasn't expecting you guys to pass" he said.

Sasuke just gave Kakashi a glare before patting to ground beside him for me sit next him. Kakashi gave him a wired look. I guess he saw right though us. I mean, he wasn't really hiding it. Since when did a male Uchiha openly showed emotion? More specify towards a girl who isn't related to him.

Sasuke and I shared his bento, I ended up eating the sweat plum, some of the dumplings and half of the rice.  I could only imagine what is going though Kakashis brain, I mean, we all know what books he reads...

"Sasuke, Sakura, a word" Kakashi said after we finished eating. Sh!t, we're dead. Sasuke and I got up and made our way to Kakashi, Naruto already left.

"Yes Kakashi-Sensei" Sasuke and I said in unison. "I see you guys seem very close, as in, more then friends" Kakashi said, clearly getting on with it. "You guys do know the 45 rule of shinobi, right?" He asked.

"Yes, It's a ninja never shows emotion as it can effect the mission, however, the Great White Fang Of The Leaf has said 'Those you break rules are scrum, but those you abandon their friends are worse then scum' so you see, while having bonds, especially with a teammate is dangerous, it also makes you stronger" I said, purposely mentioning Kakashis father.

"True, but don't let your relationship get in the way of a mission" Kakashi said before poofed away in a puff  of smoke.

"Was it that obvious?" Sasuke asked, face red from embarrassment. "Kinda, I mean, It's not like an Uchiha to share his lunch with a girl" I said "Aren't you meant to make me feel  better, not worst?" he asked. "Yes, but I also have to say facts, besides, my shift is going to start at the hospital soon, so I have to get changed" I said as I dragged Sasuke with me.

I heard the closet perv Kakashi whisper "What an odd relationship, it seems that Sakura doesn't exactly have a soft spot towards Sasuke, rather she keeps everyone in check" then chuckled and jumped off.

I got dressed into my nurses uniform which I was given. I put the back of my hair into a ponytail as I grabbed a sandwich and ran out the door.

 ♡At The Hospital

"Haruno Sakura, here for my part time shift" I said. "Ahh, yes, you just record and take notes on patients 451, 237 and 19" The lady at the desk said told me. "Arigato" I replied as I went to those rooms. 

Once I came home I  had made dinner, still in my uniform, that could have ended badly.

As normal, as dinner cooled down I got changed into the same baggy shirt and yoga pants as yesterday before calling the boys down for dinner.

"Remember we have to meet at 6:30am tomorrow" I reminded the boys towards the end of dinner. "Hai" they replied.

A/N
Well, another chapter done.
I actually wrote most this on
a computer, which for me
is really weird, because I normal write on my phone, so sorry for spelling errors.

Word count: 1153