30~ Training For Final Exams

"They are dating and Sakura-Chan is probably his only weakness, he can rarely go against her" Naruto 'whispered' "You're a good whisperer Naruto" I said with sarcasm "And why would you tell Gaara that? It can get in the way of a mission, why do you think we've made a rule saying when on a mission personal relationships don't exist and we are all teammates" Sasuke said back "What about Sakura? She told Gaara about my secret" Naruto argued "That's because we are both Jinchuuriki, so we have a right to know" Gaara said before before walking out.

After two days we went out of the Forest Of Death and we Anko told us only 5 teams past, meaning a total of 15 people past, so there will be 7 battles, plus one of us fighting twice, so eight battles in the third exam, which means the team Orochimaru, Kabuto and Team Duso aren't here; however what does this mean for the village, does Orochimaru still attack, but based of what Gaara said, they are still going to attack "Ok maggots! We are going are going to give you a month to prepare for you're up coming exams held on the 6th of August" Anko said before jumping away.

Once Naruto, Sasuke and I left and started to walk to our our house "Only 4 teams pasted, all of which were Rookie 9 plus Lee's team and the Sand Siblings. This means we'll have to fight our friends, and there's a chance that we might have to fight twice with only 15 people passing. This means we could fight each other. However at least it doesn't matter if we pass of fail, that's not to say that if we pass there's a higher chance for us to become Chunin. The Hokage will look at our skill and possibility to become a great Chunin team captain, so we must give it our all, and be ready to fight each other" I stated, they both nodded.

  "Ne Sakura-Chan?" Naruto said getting my attention "Hm?" I responded "It's only 1:30 p.m so I think we should go to the spar or something then get some food for lunch, treat ourselves" Naruto offered "Are you crazy!? We only have a month" Sasuke shouted "Actually, Naruto wouldn't be off the mark, relaxation is a part of training. Maybe relaxing today and August 5th gives our body a break and time to heal from training, I think o f a diet for us to go on while we train, you know, a healthy one that helps us become stronger. We should also rest on Sasukes birthday, because it's his birthday, maybe some light training knowing Sasuke-Kun. I'll heal us each Saturday and August 6th before the exams so we are in good shape" I explained.

"Diet? I don't want to starve?" Naruto cried as we walked into our house "Heck no, there are diets for losing weight, some for becoming stronger, some for gaining weight, and others for medical conditions. I'll think of ones personalized for us, the amount of time we have and for what we are doing, however Sasu-Kun, we might have to eat sweet things, and Naruto, ramen once a week" I explained "I GOT IT!!!!!" I shouted getting a look from the boys.

"Sit down and I'll make some salad and onigiri, to start this diet, I'll explain the diet to you guys over a late lunch, then we can go to the hot springs, I'll ask Hinata to join us there because I don't want to be alone" I said "But you'll be with us" Naruto whined "We aren't going to be in the mixed hot springs Naruto, it'd be to weird" I reasoned  "It's not like you haven't seen Teme and I without a shirt when we go swimming" Naruto reasoned "Yeah, but I don't want to see anything else, kami, besides I have it worse" I reasoned back "Dobe give it up, did your idea even get fully processed in your mind? I agree with Saku, we go into our genders hot springs, and invite Hinata or even Ino so Sakura isn't alone" Sasuke said

"Ehhhhhhh!! Gormen Sakura-Chan" Naruto said after a minute for bowing once he realized what he suggested. I went into the kitchen and got the lettuce and tomatoes along with some salad dressing. I also got out some onigiri I had the morning before the exams started. I also got some water and put them on a tray and brought them to the guys.

"The diet is more or less simple and quite flexible" I started, the boys nodded, but looked very worried "No need to worry. Basically we don't eat anything an hour before or after a main meal, that being breakfast, lunch and dinner. This means we'll eat well and enough. We'll eat beef, pork, chicken and fish every week, along with nuts, fruit, vegetables and berries. Rice and noodles everyday, one during lunch, the other during dinner. You'll also eat dairy daily, to add to support this diet we should train at least three hours a day. Now this is more on the side, we should study each family we could go up against, so we have some more and somewhat helpful info on everyone, more then we already know" I said, they nodded "Anyway you guys get ready for the hot springs, I'll meet you there with either Hinata or Ino" I said was a ran up the stairs and got everything ready within 5 minutes. I ran back down stairs and made my way to the Hyuga compound.

"Sakura-San?" I heard Hinata ask "Hina-Chan!" I called as I ran up to her "Want to hang out with me at the hot springs? I don't want to be alone" I asked "But shouldn't you be training?" Hinata asked "Relaxing is part of training. It's only for today, Sasuke-Kuns birthday and the 5th of August"I explained

"I guess, let me just get ready" She answered quietly before dashing into her house. She came out after five minutes "Lets go" I giggled while holding her wrist. After several minutes we got to the hot springs and saw Naruto and Sasuke waiting at the front "About time" Sasuke muttered "Gormen, Hinata needed some convincing" I replied while rubbing the back of my head "So when should we meet up? I take it that you'd be getting a massage or something like that" Sasuke mentioned "Hehe... yeah... remember you guys should also get a massage or something to loosen your muscles" I reasoned "Fine, so we meet here at four?" Sasuke asked, we all nodded.

After 2 hours of being in the hot springs we went to the female section to get a massage. We spent an hour there before we came back out, we saw the boys waiting for us.  We walked to Hinatas house and bid our goodbyes.

Once we came back home I started to make spaghetti bolognese "Remember not to eat, this should take me an hour" I called out in remembrance to the diet we have just formed.

A/N

I hope you liked the chapter! I didn't know what teams do after getting the scrolls and they get to the tower. Remember in cannon about 6 teams won, but since Orochimaru never gained an interest in Sasuke I had to get rid of two teams, plus Team Dosu

Word Count: 1234