10~ Mission 1: NaruHina

Please imagine that in the photo above that the characters are 12 (6 months before graduation), not 15/16.

I HAVE NO RIGHTFUL CLAIMS
ON NARUTO OR THE CHARACTERS
FULL CREDIT TO MASASHI KISHIMOTO!

{Sakura P.O.V}

"Thank you all for coming, I'm very pleased that you agreed, so this is a mission, it'll be called 'Mission: NaruHina'" I explained then went over the plan "Any questions?" I said after a good 20 minutes "Yeah, when are we going to do this?" Asked Tenten "Very happy you asked, Lee, whens closest day which is sunny, but with a nice breeze?" "Well my Youthful Cherry- *Cough Cough* Sakura, that well be Sunday, at around 12, and for a location, following the plan, is 'Hidden Leaf Bridge' near training grounds 3 (Where Team7 meet in the Anime/Mange) it'll be nice, and near food stalls" Lee said, but stopped mid sentence cause he was about to say 'Youthful Cherry Blossom' until Sasuke and I glared at him. "Thank you, any other questions?" "How are we going to get them there?" Questioned Sasuke "You and I are going to force them there, by pretending to walk over the bridge at the same time, get them distracted, then go to the trees" "HEY, I DIDN'T AGREE TO THAT" "THOUGH" 'CHA, CRY BABY!' 'Inner, shut up'

◇Sunday 11:30◇

"Ok Sasuke, we meet at the bridge in 10 minutes, whoever gets there first, STALL! No question? Good, Bye!""That-" I shot Sasuke a glare before he finished his sentence

"That-" I shot Sasuke a glare before he finished his sentence.

~~~~

"HINATA-CHAN!" "oh, hi Sakura-San" "Want to go for a walk, we can talk, eat, do whatever, we need to have some girl time, what ya say?" Hinata paused before answering, poor girl, I forgot how shy she was. "O-ok" Hinata Stuttered. I gripped her wrist losly, and walked towards the bridge. When we came close, I saw, and heard the boys talking, so I listened in "Dope, I'll become deaf if you keep yelling" complained Sasuke "Please please tell me who you like, I'll tell you, please please with a cherry on to- It's Sakura isn't it!?" "First and for most, I already know you like Hinata, and what's make you think I even have a cursh?" Sasuke said while turning away, I could see a bit of red on his ears. "Ok ok, whatev- SAKURA-CHAN, HINATA-CHAN, COME OVER!" Yelled Naruto. "I. Am. Not. Deaf. Nor. Is. Hinata" I snapped as we walked to the bridge. "Sorry, I just remembered I have some homework to finish, I have to leave, we may as well catch up some other time" I said, as an accuse to leave, I gave Sasuke an 'I'm sorry' look and ran off.
~~~
After a few minutes of small talk, Sasuke said he had to do some training, before he pushed Naruto into Hinatas arms and appeared next to me. "Nice move Sasuke-Kun, is it ok if I use 'Kun' again, I know it's been a few years, and we're close friends now, 'San' doesn't really fit anymore, seeing as I boss you around, and not the other way round" " Thank you, and go a head and call me 'Sasuke-Kun', just not, well, yeah, you know what I mean" "Yeah, fangirls" I replied.