29- Team 7 VS Team Dosu

I got out a plain scroll and made it look like a Heaven scroll, and Sasuke set up several Genjutsus' just to mess with their heads. I had the explosive tags ready to go. "You go after Naruto, I'll stay to make sure the Genjutsu doesn't mess up, I trust to can take both Kin and Dosu if you have to, and be careful" Sasuke said "Fine, but follow after 5 minutes, we'll meet half way after the explosion goes off, incase if they change scroll holders, and try not to get blown up" I said giving him a quick hug before leaving. Once I saw Naruto after 6 minutes I told Katsuyu to tell Naruto to set the trap off, and there was a big explosion. Team Dosu flew in that direction as planed. I followed after them, Naruto only just keeping up. "Train hard Naruto, you aren't going to make Chunin at that speed, beside Sasuke~Kunn is a faster runner than you" I said just to get on his nerves, and it worked, he gave me a death glare and speed up. "All you needed as fuel to light your fire" I said, he realized I said the last bit to make him go faster.

 After several minutes we saw Sasuke, I guested we were 2 or 3 minutes away from the battle sight "How long?" I asked in a hushed tone "2 minutes, I left shadow clones there in transformation, however none of them have a scroll because that means I'd have to make 6 clones, they are hidden, but they are there as a safety measure in case we weren't there" He informed, little emotion on his face, he's in what I call 'Mission Mode' meaning his emotions will have little effect on his actions, than again even I do something like that.

We got to the field to see them attacking  themselves "Genjutsu?" I asked, Sasuke nodded. I noticed Zaku fall into one of my poison traps. Under the leaves and grass that hid the trap were sticks that had spikes on them, touch one of those spikes and a painful poison will enter the body, but due to the small space all 40 spikes went into his skin. Not only was the poison painful, but depending on how healthy you are you could end up paralyzed, but only for 2 days. I also coated Sasukes and myself's weapons in poison that temporally kills someone for 2 days. I jumped up and grabbed the scroll. I threw some kunai at Dosu and Kin and they fell down and couldn't move. "We should tie them up and knock them out just to be sure" I said as we tied them on a high branch so they don't try anything, I also had some explosive tags before we ran to the tower.

We I saw the tower coming into view, we were only 3 hours away. Once we actually go there we went into the tower and than Naruto  and Sasuke froze "Huh? Why are you frozen?" I asked "Well, what if..." Naruto started to blubber on  "UZUMAKI NARUTO" I screamed before covering my mouth "Listen, if anything happens it's not because of us" I said. I got my scroll and Sasuke got his out "Ready?" I asked, making sure I sounded nervous, he nodded and we opened the scroll. Both Sasuke and I dropped them and Iruka-Sensei appeared in a puff of smoke "Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura, it's been a while..." The conversation went the same as it did original expect we were more balanced in the Heaven and earth department.

We walked to a room that was reversed for our team. I opened the door to see Kakashi giggling (?) at his book "Kakashi-Sensei?" I asked, Kakashi jumped out of skin "Ah if it isn't my favorite team" He said sweat dropping "We're your only team" I said "You just scared me. You have an entire day and a half to yourselves, enjoy it while you can. You don't have to worry about others till the test is over" He said before walking out of the room. "I'm going to have a look around the room before looking around the tower itself" I said walking around the room, there were only 2 rooms labeled 'Sensei' and 'Student' There was one bathroom and a kitchen, there was a small dinning room that doubles up as living room "I'm leaving, I'll be back in a few" I said as I entered the towers hall, I knew what I had to do, try to have Gaara like people. I did the tiger hand sign and noticed Gaara was in the room below us. I walked down the stairs and saw Gaara waking out his room.