32~Final Exam

I woke up in my room, yet I don't remember going to my room, the sun was just rising; I saw a note beside my bed

Sasuke;
Sorry I can't watch the Chunin Exams, but I'll know what happens when I visit.
Best of luck against Sakura, you'll need it, remember you're training

~Itachi

That sly weasel, but he had to leave anyway. I heard footsteps outside my door; I heard a soft knock, I knew it was Sakura "You can come in" I said. The door opened and Sakura came in, but I noticed she wasn't wearing her normal gear.

"You must've stayed up late. I heard Itachi-San walk past last night" She explained "Probably" I admitted "So, nervous about the exam?" She asked sitting down next to me. Her gaze might've been strong, but I could seek comfort in it.

"Well whoever wins out of us is against Gaara, that's my main worry" I sighed before laying back down, I placed my hands behind my head as a pillow, I felt the mattress dip down, I guessed that Sakura laid down beside me, I turned and saw her jade eyes starring into mine.

"Are you afraid of fighting me, or worried for whoever fights Gaara?" She asked "Bit of both, mainly whoever fights Gaara. I don't doubt our skill, but we would already be worn down, and there's not doubt that he's already high Chunin level, maybe low Jounin" I explained. Sakura sat up and I followed suit.

"Just don't hold back, ok? Besides, it'll be nice go all out" She said with a bright smile, it could lighten anyone's mood "Same goes to you" I smirked while placing my arm around her neck, I noticed her ear's reddened, it's funny how after all this time she still gets embarrassed "Well the best of luck to you" She said before quickly kissing the side of my head and leaving my room, she was something else.

After several minutes we were getting ready to leave, it seems Sakura has made a change in clothes. She wore a shirts similar to what she used to wear, only now there is a visible zipper, never knew where it was, not that it ever mattered, there was also a hood. she had a belt like skirt. I think it's the belt that keeps the skirt up. I guess it was because she specializes Taijutsu and Medical Ninjutsu, I just it's like a quilt, easy to move in. She had a mesh under shirt that went down her arms, leaving her shoulders exposed. She also had fighting gloves and boots. She kept the same black/grey pants and a necklace with her clan symbol on it. I noticed that the belt could also be used for holding scrolls and weapons. 

(I tried to draw what I envisioned, I know I forgot the holster, but it's on Sakuras right leg between her boot and pants)

"Oi Teme, stop staring" Naruto whispered in my ear "Dope, I'm not" I said back with anger "Do you ever stop fighting, and this close to the exams, you'll let off some steam soon" Sakura scolded. Naruto and I bowed our heads and Kakashi chuckled. "Come on, lets go to the exam" Kakashi said as we made our ways.