22~Land Of Waves-3

I HAVE NO RIGHTFUL CLAIMS
ON NARUTO OR
THE CHARACTERS
FULL CREDIT TO
MASASHI KISHIMOTO

🌸Previously🌸

"Sasuke, Sakura, it's 6:30, wake up" I heard Kakashi say as he entered our tent.

I shook my head trying to wake up, like a child when their mother came and woke them up.

I forced myself to sit up, closely followed by Sasuke. I looked at Kakashi with a look saying I-Will-Kill-You-For-Waking-Me-Up

But when I looked at him, he had a smirk on his face, well, would of we could see it.

🌸Now🌸

Sasuke and I stood up. Sasuke grabbed some clothes and put on a jumper and saying he's getting changed somewhere in the bushes in the north.

"I'll also be getting changed, only in south" I said, knowing there's some more privacy.

It was still could, so after being in my normal clothes I on also added a jumper that ended just past my bellybutton.

I came back out and put everything away. Sasuke also came in at the same time.

"Ready to go? If we are fast enough and stop very few times, we might get there in one day" I said facing Sasuke

"I'm ready" He said putting his clothes away into his bag. I got out a sealing scroll and but my sleeping materials into it.

Once Sasuke and I got out I un-pegged the tent and put it into another scroll.

"Are we ready to go?" I Asked when we looked ready to go.

"Hai!" With that we walked off.

We got onto the boat and we paid the guy. "Mr. Tazuna, why did you ask for C rank mission?" I asked

"The Land Of Waves are poor, even our nobles can only just afford a B rank." He said.

"Mr Tazuna, we're only Genin, this is to advanced for us" I said. "I'll say this could become an A rank, well, depending who wants you" I said looking down.

"Gato..." Tazuna said. "Tazuna, you just put everyone here in danger." Kakashi scolded.

We eventually got to Tazunas' house. After we had dinner, Tsunami led us to our rooms and apologised that we all, aside from Kakashi have to share a room. But we had our own showers.

It had gotten very late so I didn't care if I was in my day clothes, I just removed my jumper and set up my bed and laid down.

"Sakura-Chan, you know you're in normal clothes, right?" The knuckle head ninja said.

"Saku, you know you're being a hypocrite" I heard a deeper, yet soft voice say.

"I know, I know, I know, it's just that I'm to tired to care, this is one of the only times" I said lazily before releasing a long sigh.

"Saku, I don't care, it's unlike you to do that,  so go get changed" Sasuke said in a firm voice. It is the type he'd us when he scolds Sarada, which has only happened a few times.

"Fine..." I sighed as I got up a grabbed my bag.

I went into the bathroom and wore yoga pants with a crop-top. I just slipped under the covers and closed my eyes to welcome sleep like a close friend.

"Dope, shut up, besides, the cards are different colours" I heard Sasuke say, a little to loud.

"YELLOW BEATS ALL!" I heard Naruto yell.

I opened my eyes. "Shut. The. Hell. Up" I scolded.

"Saku? Can you put a yellow 2 on a blue 6 in UNO?" Asked Sasuke.

"No, unless you've placed skips or reverses on a 2 player game, and you 2 woke me up for a card game!?" I scolded. They're going to get it tomorrow.

"Yes, sorry Saku..." Sasuke trialled off before kissing me on my forehead. "Goodnight, sleep well, we'll try to keep it down" he said afterwards.

I sighed "At times, despite how painful it is for me to say this, be glad my Ota-San is dead, for it'll be you who's dead. He was always protective over me" I said, tears starting to form from the memories.

I felt warm arms around my body.
"You know, again, at times, and like you, it's painful to remember, but I don't think my Ota-San would have liked you. You know, he's very traditional, so the fact you're from a commoners home... but my Oka-San, haha, she would be fussing over you, and would absolutely love you" he said, hugging me tighter.

I knew about this already, as he told me shortly before our wedding in the future. I hugged Sasuke back, I remembered Naruto was still here.

"Sorry Naruto, we forgot you were here for a second. I'm sure your parents would be proud of you, I mean, look how much you've improved" I said. I knew it was half true, his mother would scold him, but would be proud. Every mother is, take it from another mother.

"It's ok Sakura-Chan, I understand, you guys knew your parents, so that's one way you pond... but most of all, you said sorry, you realised that it may hurt me. It shows that you care" He said with the same goofy grin he has plastered on his face.

"How about I join the next round of UNO?" I offered. "I'll be the referee for the rest of the game, if you want me to, that is" I added. I got a nod from them both.

🌸⚡🍥🍡~~~~~🍡🍥⚡🌸

"Sasuke wins" I said once Sasuke put his card down. "You're just being generous towards him because his your boyfriend" Naruto wined.

"No, you can play a yellow 5 on a blue 3" I said calmly.

After 3 rounds and me winning all with my luck we went to sleep. "Goodnight boys" I said and they said Goodnight back.

I just realised that we hadn't seen Haku or Zabuza. I have a good, but bad feeling.

I woke up and sensed some semi familiar charka

I woke up and sensed some semi familiar charka. I noticed Sasuke had ended up hugging me, so I could move much. I lifted my head and noticed Zabuza outside....

A/N
Welp, another chapter done
I had actually forgot
about the
Team7 and Zabuza
fight at around
885 words, so ummm,
it was alittle to late
to change everything.

Word count: 1066